| Last updated on February 16th, 2024
Mastercard® Titanium Card™
Mastercard® Titanium Card™
- 21.24%, 25.43% or 28.24% Regular Purchase APR
- 21.24%, 25.43% or 28.24%, based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers. Balance Transfer APR
- 30.49% This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The Mastercard Titanium Card is a luxurious option for those that want the same notable metal quality and exceptional service as the Mastercard Black Card, but with an annual fee at $195 compared to $495. The card bears many of the same exclusive benefits found in its sibling cards – the Mastercard Black and Gold – at a fraction of the cost and with the same five-star service.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Ideal for those seeking an introductory premium travel card that provides exceptional airfare redemption, access to hotel privileges and elevated service beyond the ordinary. Find peace of mind with protection benefits that exceeds standard credit cards.
- Flat-rate redemption value of 1% for cash back or 2% value for airfare redemption with no airline or seat restrictions and no blackout dates. Earn one point for every dollar spent. Straightforward redemption without needing a high-maintenance reward strategy. No foreign transaction fees, no earning caps, no rotating categories, and no need to chase down transfer partners to escape very low point values.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®—Make requests the way you want by phone, email, SMS and chat in the app. Connect directly with a real agent and receive 24/7 assistance for tasks big and small. Requests do not require a purchase, incure no charge for making them, and do not involve department transfers.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits—average value of $500 per stay (e.g., resort credits, room upgrades, free wifi, breakfast for two and more) at over 3,000 properties. Receive protection benefits like trip cancellation and interruption, auto rental car collision waiver, travel accident and baggage delay. Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus additional World Elite Mastercard® benefits.
- Members-only LUXURY MAGAZINE®.
- Brushed Metal Card Design: Weighing in at an industry-leading 22g. Designed for frequent shoppers, big ticket purchases and everything in between.
- Annual fee: $195 ($95 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply.
- Regular Purchase APR: 21.24%, 25.43% or 28.24%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening
- Balance Transfer APR: 21.24%, 25.43% or 28.24%, based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers.
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 30.49% This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $195 ($95 for each Authorized User added to the account)
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- You want an impressively designed metal credit card
- You value time-saving assistance through a 24/7 concierge
- You're looking to minimize your wallet via an everyday credit card that rewards on redemption
- You stay at high-end hotels and resorts that offer Cardmembers amenities, breakfast vouchers and resort credits
- You want a smaller annual fee than the Mastercard Black Card at $495
In-Depth Review: Mastercard® Titanium Card™
The Mastercard Titanium Card by Luxury Card is a premium rewards card designed to elevate your status. If you’re a globe trotter, you’ll love the travel-related benefits of the Titanium Card, such as no foreign transaction fees. Luxury Card’s travel features are the perfect companion for frequent travelers, offering a range of benefits from trip cancellation and baggage delay insurance to luxury add-ons at hotels and exclusive experiences for those with cosmopolitan interests.
Who Can Benefit from the Titanium Card?
How to Get the Card
Luxury Card products are available in all 50 U.S. states, as well as the District of Columbia.
Brushed Stainless Steel Card Design
Luxury Card puts a lot of emphasis on the construction of its cards, and the Mastercard Titanium Card is no different. The card is constructed with a unique, stylish brushed stainless steel front and a carbon back, providing a stunning matte finish that is certain to turn heads.
All told, the Titanium Card tips the scales at 22 grams, more than 5 grams heavier than the leading metal card competitors. This provides a body feel that exudes luxury and will make an impression no matter where you use it – including over 212 countries worldwide.
0% APR Balance Transfer Offer
The Mastercard Gold Card provides a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles after opening your account. After that, a standard variable APR applies based on your creditworthiness to balance transfers.
Balance transfers must be completed within 45 days of opening the account to qualify for the 0% APR promotion. Additionally, Barclays charges a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater.
Luxury Card Concierge Access
One of the standout features of Luxury Card is its 24/7 concierge service. The Luxury Card Concierge is a dedicated and complete lifestyle management tool tailored to your needs. The service assists with travel bookings, recommendations, personal requests, and more. You can access the concierge service via phone, live chat, and email.
The dedicated Concierge team utilizes a global network and the latest technology, including an advanced recommendation engine, to provide you with meaningful, targeted, and personalized suggestions for travel, dining, accommodations, and more. These suggestions are based on your previous requests. This level of personalization is not commonly found with most credit cards on the market.
Beyond Typical Services
The Luxury Card Concierge goes beyond typical services. In addition to helping with restaurant reservations, hotel and car rental bookings, tours, elite concert tickets, flower delivery, and gift recommendations, the Concierge can assist with less-common tasks.
Catering to Your Lifestyle Needs
The Luxury Card Concierge is a valuable resource that provides a personal touch and caters to your lifestyle needs. With their global network and advanced technology, they can provide personalized suggestions based on your preferences and previous requests. Trust the concierge to go above and beyond to cater to your unique lifestyle needs.
For example, if you need to research the best school districts in a city you’re planning to move to, your Concierge can help. If you want to check which stores have a specific product in stock but don’t want to spend time doing the research yourself, the Concierge can help you plan and find what you need.
Luxury Travel Access
Titanium Cardholders also enjoy complimentary access to Luxury Travel, Luxury Card’s exclusive travel program. On average, cardmembers receive $500 per trip in added value through the Luxury Card Travel program.
Using your Titanium Mastercard card, you can enjoy exquisite dining experiences, luxurious room upgrades (when available), complimentary daily breakfast for two, and unique welcome amenities during each stay. Additionally, you’ll receive resort and dining credits, late check-in/check-out (when available), and free Wi-Fi during your stays.
Luxury Travel also includes access to Luxury Card Experiences, a collection of carefully curated events that are always refreshing. From wine-tasting and food-pairing events with industry insiders to behind-the-scenes tours, unforgettable national park excursions, and more!
Earn Essential Rewards with Every Purchase
While the Titanium Card provides plenty of travel perks, it’s a rewards credit card. As such, it prioritizes its maximum rewards for travel-related purchases. Cardholders earn the following rewards based on their redemption preference:
- Receive 2% value for airfare redemption, or
- 1% value for cash back as a statement credit or into an eligible US deposit account.
There are no blackout dates when redeeming rewards for airfare. Even better, there are no restrictions such as minimum redemptions or blackouts for seats or dates, regardless of the carrier.
Other Card Benefits
Other notable features of the Mastercard® Titanium Card™ include:
- Luxury Card mobile app:Exclusive to Cardmembers, the Luxury Card App provides cutting-edge services from the convenience of your mobile device. Available in the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
- Luxury Magazine:Cardmembers receive LUXURY MAGAZINE, an exclusive publication that covers a broad range of categories—including travel, fashion, real estate, vehicles, and technology. Each issue showcases an artist’s work as the cover art, making it a limited-edition collector’s item.
World Elite Mastercard Benefits
Finally, the Mastercard® Titanium Card™ enjoys World Elite Mastercard benefits and security benefits. World Elite is the pinnacle of Mastercard’s product offerings and provides a huge variety of perks:
|Zero Liability Protection
|Cell Phone Protection
|Mastercard Global Services
|ID Theft Protection
|Mastercard Travel Services
|Mastercard Hotel Stay Guarantee
|Hello Fresh Savings
|Mastercard® Titanium Card™
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
|Citi Premier® Card
|Enjoy redemption value of 1% for cash back or 2% value for airfare redemption with no airline or seat restrictions and no blackout dates.
|Earn 5X on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, 2X on all other travel purchases, 3X on dining, 3X on groceries and streaming services, and 1X on all other purchases
|Earn 3X ThankYou points on dining and groceries, 3X on gas station purchases, 3X on airfare and hotels, and 1X on all other purchases
|World Elite Mastercard
Luxury Card Comparison
|Mastercard® Gold Card™
|Mastercard® Black Card™
|Mastercard® Titanium Card™
|Cash back redemption
|Luxury Concierge access?
|Luxury Travel access
What We Like About the Card
0% Intro APR
All three Luxury Cards provide 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers. This promotional APR is great for anyone paying off a luxury trip, as they can use the Titanium Mastercard to finance that trip’s cost at 0% APR while still enjoying the maximum value courtesy of the Luxury Card Travel perks.
Airline Redemption Remains the Same
The Mastercard® Titanium Card™ provides 2% back in value when redeeming rewards for air travel. That rewards rate is the same as the Mastercard Gold and Mastercard Black – a great feature for those looking for enhanced rewards but not looking to shell out $500 to $1,000 in annual fees each year.
Things to Consider
Annual Fee Lacks Value for Some
If the annual fee is a big issue with the two other Luxury Card options, it sticks out like a sore thumb with the Mastercard® Titanium Card™. The card’s $195 annual fee (plus $95 for each authorized user added to the account) is the lowest of the three but doesn’t provide many of the Gold or Black Mastercard benefits.
The Titanium Card lacks the TSA Precheck and Priority Pass. Select, meaning you immediately miss roughly $600 in added value. The card also lacks other statement credits, like the airline credit ($200 for Gold, $100 for Black).
Fortunately, the card provides access to Luxury Card Travel and Luxury Concierge, the former providing up to $500 in value per stay. But that value only exists if you plan to really make use of the card and take at least two vacations per year. Otherwise, the juice might not be worth the squeeze with the Titanium Mastercard.
How does the Luxury Card stack up? Here is a selection of expert reviews for the card:
Should You Apply for the Mastercard® Titanium Card™?
This credit card can be a great addition to your wallet, especially if you love to travel. After all, some of the greatest perks of the Mastercard Titanium Card are its travel-related features. A point value of $0.02 per point for airfare redemption is highly competitive.
This is a card for people who look for more than just earning points but also value exclusive member access, specialty services, worry-free protection and insurance, and time-saving service catered to them. In addition, the impressive metal design makes a statement that will surely draw the eye when pulling out the card to make a purchase.
This credit card also offers a competitively low regular APR that is the same for all applicants. There’s no worrying about what interest rate you’ll receive. Furthermore, the balance transfer APR promotion is very generous and can help you save money, especially if you have a significant balance on a high-interest card.
Browse Other Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.