Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on April 1st, 2021
Mastercard® Titanium Card™
Made of Stainless Steel
- Patented brushed stainless steel front and carbon back-weighing 22 grams
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 1% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®—available by phone, email and live mobile chat. Around-the-clock service to help you save time and manage tasks big and small
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits—average value of $500 per stay (e.g., resort credits, room upgrades, free wifi, breakfast for two and more) at over 3,000 properties
- Members-only LUXURY MAGAZINE®
- Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus additional World Elite Mastercard® benefits
- Annual fee: $195 ($95 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for the first 15 months on transfers that post within 45 days of account opening
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $195
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine - Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 - See Details
- Exclusive tableware and home d?cor items from porcelain - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Go on a guided truffle-hunting expedition in the Motovun Forest - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a journey through the city of the Iron Throne - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Play the Hidden Network of Private Courses - Offer Expires on December 31, 2022 - See Details
- Marvel at a celebrity stylist's star-studded fashion collection - Offer Expires on June 01, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a virtual trip to the Banaras' ghats, Sarnath, and more - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Get a glimpse into India's history through the Gujarati thali - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The Mastercard Titanium Card is a luxurious option for those that want the same notable metal quality and exceptional service as the Mastercard Black Card, but with an annual fee at $195 compared to $495. The card bears many of the same exclusive benefits found in its sibling cards – the Mastercard Black and Gold – at a fraction of the cost and with the same five-star service.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want an impressively designed metal credit card
- Value time-saving assistance through a 24/7 concierge
- Are looking to minimize their wallet via an everyday credit card that rewards on redemption
- Stay at high-end hotels and resorts that offer Cardmembers amenities, breakfast vouchers and resort credits
- Want a smaller annual fee than the Mastercard Black Card at $495
Mastercard® Titanium Card™ Review
The Mastercard Titanium Card by Luxury Card is a premium rewards card that places customers a level above the rest. With 24/7 concierge service – which allows cardholders on-call personal assistance that can fulfill almost any request – and unmatched rewards redemption rates, it’s the card that impresses in every aspect. Adding to this, its sleek metal look and craftsmanship is a unique and innovative feature that is hard to put into words. From its commanding weight to the feel on your hand, a stainless steel credit card makes a difference you can feel.
Globe trotters will love the Titanium Card’s travel-related benefits, like its lack of foreign transaction fees. The Luxury Card travel features are actually the perfect companion for frequent travelers. They offer everything from trip cancellation and baggage delay insurance to luxury add-ons at hotels and exclusive experiences for those with cosmopolitan interests.
Luxury Card Concierge
One of the more glamorous Mastercard® Titanium Card™ features is the access to the Luxury Card Concierge. This is a 24/7 personal assistance service that can help you achieve almost any goal you want. While several other cards offer some semblance of personal attentiveness, Luxury Card really does mean business. Examples of how its concierge staff goes out of its way to help customers include making restaurant reservations, flower arrangement delivery, booking events, and more. Plus, you can even access the concierge any time through the proprietary Luxury Card App.
Mastercard Titanium Card & the Luxury Travel Program
Additionally, Mastercard® Titanium cardholders have access to Luxury Card Travel. This includes a portfolio of over 3,000 premium accommodations throughout the world. Each time a cardholder stays at one of these properties, they enjoy around $200-$300 in added perks. These can include spa credits, complimentary amenities, and even room upgrades. Handpicked properties within this hotel collection include St. Regis, The Peninsula, the Ritz-Carlton, and Montage.
Once you own a Mastercard® Titanium Card™, you also have access to Luxury Card EXPERIENCES, which include exclusive tours, events, and special deals. These can include Off the Beaten Path Itineraries, which take you to more unique travel destinations away from the throngs of generic tourists.
And of course, Luxury Card is there for you when you arrive at an airport. Getting through an airport can be a daunting task, even in your hometown. Arriving in a new overseas city can be even more stressful. Put yourself in Luxury Card’s hands with its airport meet and assist service. A dedicated agent will guide you through check-in, security, and immigration.
Moreover, frequent travelers will enjoy the fact that the Mastercard Titanium Card is accepted at over 200 countries around the world, thanks to being a part of the Mastercard network. Add to that the fact that the card does not charge foreign transaction fees and you have a truly global and convenient payment option.
The Mastercard® Titanium Card™ features a basic points system where cardholders earn one point for every dollar they spend. There aren’t any confusing points tiers to worry about or limitations on what kinds of purchases will earn you points. In fact, there are no limitations to how many points you can earn with this card as long as your account remains active and in good standing.
Although there are no purchase restrictions to earning points, there are certain types of transactions that don’t qualify for points. These include financial transactions like cash advances and balance transfers. However, this is a common restriction on most – if not all – rewards cards.
While the Mastercard® Titanium Card™ may seem to offer a basic points earning system, redeeming your points paints a different picture. This card offers a redemption value for airfare that is a step above many other popular credit cards, including the Chase Sapphire® Reserve and the American Express® Platinum cards.
The Titanium Card™ gives cardholders a 2% value to points when they redeem them for air travel. Compare that to 1.5% with the Chase card and a paltry 1% with the Amex. This means that each point is equal to $0.02 (two cents) when you redeem them for airfare.
However, you do need to book your airfare through myluxurycard.com in order to take advantage of this conversion rate. The great thing about booking travel through Luxury Card is that you are free to book a flight anywhere, anytime, through any airline, and on any seat. There are no restrictions or blackout dates with this credit card.
Airfare gives cardholders the greatest redemption value. However, you can also use your points to book hotel stays and car rentals, as well as gift cards and merchandise through the rewards site – albeit at a lower rate.
You can also redeem your points for cash back. What’s great about the cash back option is that you can choose a statement credit or a cash deposit to any U.S. bank account. Many other cards either don’t allow for direct deposits or require you to have a checking account with a specific bank. In addition, there are no minimum thresholds for redemption, sparing customers from having to reach a certain amount of cash back accumulated before redeeming. The redemption value for cash back and other non-airfare options is $0.01 (one cent) for every point.
Mastercard Titanium Benefits
On top of Luxury Card’s exclusive benefits, Mastercard Titanium Card owners also have access to a slew of Mastercard® benefits. These include basic perks that all Mastercard® members receive like ID theft protection and $0 fraud liability protection.
The card’s cell phone protection is one of its most appealing perks. Cardholders can receive up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per covered card per 12-month period. Also popular is a complimentary ShopRunner membership, which is valued at $79 and grants free 2-day delivery and returns on products from more than 140 online retailers.
As well, cardholders can take advantage of a complimentary layer of protection when they rent a car through Mastercard’s auto rental collision waiver. They can opt out of paying the rental agency’s collision coverage fee and use their credit card’s free coverage, instead.
For those times you do want to get out of the house, you’ll be happy to know that as a cardholder you automatically earn double points on movie tickets – when you pay with your Luxury Card – through a Fandango VIP membership. These double points also take three times longer to expire than points in a standard Fandango membership account.
Should You Apply for the Mastercard® Titanium Card™?
This credit card can be a great addition to your wallet, especially if you love to travel. After all, some of the greatest perks of the Mastercard Titanium Card are its travel-related features. Having a point value of $0.02 per point for airfare redemption is highly competitive.
This is a card for people that look for more than just earning points but also value exclusive member access, specialty services, worry-free protection and insurance, and time-saving service catered to them. In addition, the impressive metal design makes a statement that will surely draw the eye when pulling out the card to make a purchase.
As well, this credit card offers a competitively low regular APR that is the same for all applicants. There’s no worrying about what interest rate you’ll receive. Furthermore, the balance transfer APR promotion is very generous and can help you save money, especially if you have a significant balance on a high-interest card.