Ink Business Cash Credit Card
$500 Bonus Cash Back
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, Internet, and cable and phone services every account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and dining; Earn 1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for first 12 months from opening account
- $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Spoil your pup with a FREE upgrade to BarkBox. - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 10% on all Afternoon Tea orders - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 10% on The Berlin Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Complimentary EZ Mini Crunchies (60g) when you spend S$120 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- 10% off museum entry - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save up to 55% on London theater tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 10% on Tower of London access tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Alamo® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The Paris Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
Cash back earnings are the star attraction of the Ink Business Cash℠ small business credit card. Combined with an introductory 0% APR period, it’s a solid option that rewards you for taking care of regular business expenses.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own a small business
- Make frequent purchases for your company, especially in specific categories such as gas stations and office supplies
- Need to extend large purchases over multiple payments which can benefit from 0% interest
Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card Review
Chase’s Ink Business Cash℠ credit card draws eyes with its cash back reward perks. However, to maximize your earnings, you must pay attention to the limits Chase sets on your cash back.
How to Earn Cash Back Rewards
The Ink Business Cash℠ earns impressive cash back rewards on every purchase in select categories. Those categories include 5% back on purchases at office supply stores and internet, cable, and phone service providers; 2% on purchases at gas stations and restaurants; and 1% on all other purchases.
The 5% and 2% benefits are good for the first $25,000 spent each anniversary year, respectively. So if you can stretch out your spending and avoid hitting that cap for an entire 12 months, you’ll be continuously earning at the higher rates. If you hit $25,000 after three months, for example, you’ll continue earning at the 1% cash back rate.
How to Redeem Cash Back Rewards
Cash back through the Ink Card applies towards redemptions through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Chase Ultimate Rewards offers exceptional value for money, with a variety of award options. Those options include:
- Statement credits
- Gift Cards
- Points transfers with select partners
Given that cardholders choose this card over, say the Ink Business Preferred℠, the most likely route for point redemption is for cash back. Choosing this option, companies can expect to receive a value of one cent per point (or one cent per dollar spent).
Other Card Features
The Ink Business Cash℠ is also worth considering for its attractive 12-month 0% APR introductory period. Large or numerous expenses that will require multiple payments will benefit most from this incentive, as well as consolidating debt from other accounts, as the 0% APR period also applies to balance transfers with the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card.
The card also offers extra employee cards at no additional cost, plus a suite of business protection and monitoring tools. Even better, the card has no annual fee. Chase business credit cards also offer the usual protections, like fraud protection, numerous security options and offers, and more.
Should You Apply for the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card?
Overall, the Ink Business Cash℠ Card from Chase is an excellent cash back card for companies that don’t want to pay an annual fee but still want to earn impressive rewards. The enhanced cash back categories with the card are sure to be a hit with owners and financial managers alike, as is the relatively easy to achieve $500 cash back sign up bonus.
The Chase Ultimate Rewards portal is one of the best loyalty programs available, so those cash back rewards will have significant value when used for options other than cash back. This is especially trey for travel. But, since the card is a cash back card, most businesses will likely stick to this option. Even here, however, they’ll get exceptional value.