| Last updated on October 17th, 2023
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- 18.49% to 24.49% Variable Regular Purchase APR
- 18.49% to 24.49% Variable Balance Transfer APR
- 29.99% Variable Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 12 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
Cash back earnings are the star attraction of the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card. Combined with an introductory 0% APR period (and a variable APR after that), it’s a solid option that rewards you for taking care of regular business expenses.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Round-the-clock monitoring for unusual credit card purchases
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Member FDIC
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 18.49% to 24.49% Variable
- Balance Transfer APR: 18.49% to 24.49% Variable
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% Variable
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% Variable
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- You own a small business
- You make frequent purchases for your company, especially in specific categories such as gas stations and office supplies
- You need to extend large purchases over multiple payments which can benefit from 0% interest
Ink Business Cash® Credit CardTerms & Conditions
In-Depth Review: Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Chase’s Ink Business Cash® Credit Card draws eyes with its cash back reward perks. However, to maximize your earnings, you must pay attention to the limits Chase sets on your cash back.
Generous Welcome Offer
Chase Ink Business cards are known for their generous welcome offers – and the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is no different. New accounts earn $900 bonus cash back after spending $6,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
How to Earn Cash Back Rewards
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card earns impressive cash back rewards on every eligible purchase in select categories. Those categories include up to 5% back on purchases at office supply stores and internet, cable, and phone service providers; up to 2% on purchases at gas stations and restaurants; and 1% on all other purchases.
The 5% and 2% benefits are good for the first $25,000 spent each anniversary year, respectively. So if you can stretch out your spending and avoid hitting that cap for an entire 12 months, you’ll be continuously earning at the higher rates. If you hit $25,000 after three months, for example, you’ll continue earning at the 1% cash back rate.
Of course, the biggest drawback for some applicants is that the cash back categories simply don’t fit the needs of their business. In these instances the Ink Business Unlimited (and it’s unlimited 1.5% cash back) may be a better fit.
How to Redeem Cash Back Rewards
Chase cash back credit cards offer greater versatility than many other cash back credit cards from larger banks. That’s because cash back through the Ink Card applies towards redemptions through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Chase Ultimate Rewards offers exceptional value for money, with a variety of award options. Those options include:
- Statement credits
- Gift Cards
- Points transfers with select partners
Given that cardholders choose this card over, say the Ink Business Preferred℠, the most likely route for point redemption is for cash back. Choosing this option, companies can expect to receive a value of one cent per point (or one cent per dollar spent).
Chase’s current Ultimate Rewards transfer partners include:
|Aer Lingus (AerClub)||Air France/KLM (Flying Blue)||Emirates (Skywards)|
|Air Canada (Aeroplan)||British Airways (Executive Club)||Iberia Plus|
|JetBlue (TrueBlue)||Southwest (Rapid Rewards)||Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer)|
|Virgin Atlantic (Flying Club)||United Airlines (MileagePlus)||IHG Rewards|
|Marriott Bonvoy||World of Hyatt|
0% APR on Purchases and Other Card Features
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is also worth considering for its attractive 12-month 0% APR introductory period. Large or numerous expenses that will require multiple payments will benefit most from this incentive, as well as consolidating debt from other accounts, as the 0% APR period also applies to balance transfers with the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card.
Once that no interest introductory period finishes, businesses can anticipate a variable APR on purchases, currently between 13.24% to19.24%.
The card also offers extra employee cards at no additional cost, plus a suite of business protection and monitoring tools. Even better, the card has no annual fee. Chase business credit cards also offer the usual protections, like fraud protection, numerous security options and offers, and more.
Chase Ink Business Cards Comparison
Not sure which Chase Ink card is right for your small business? Here’s a quick breakdown of all of Chase’s proprietary small business credit cards:
|Ink Business Cash®||Ink Business Unlimited®||Ink Business Preferred®|
|3X on travel, shipping, internet, cable and phone services and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines on the first $150,000 in combined purchases each account anniversary.||Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases||Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year|
|25% more points value through Ultimate Rewards||0% APR for 12 months on purchases||Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year|
|No annual fee||No annual fee||No annual fee|
Chase Ink FAQ
Here you can find answers to some of the commonly asked questions about Chase Ink business credit cards:
- Yes. Most credit cards result in a hard pull when applying. Chase may use a soft pull when checking for prequalified offers, but a full application will result in a credit inquiry.
- Data suggests that Chase uses Experian for credit checks.
- Chase typically reports to the credit agencies approximately 3 to 4 days after the closing data on the card statement.
- Chase representatives are available through the Chase mobile app or by calling 1-800-935-9935.
JP Morgan Chase and Ink Business Credit Card Ratings
Should You Apply for the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card?
Overall, the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card from Chase is an excellent cash back card for companies that don’t want to pay an annual fee but still want to earn impressive rewards. The enhanced cash back categories with the card are sure to be a hit with owners and financial managers alike, as is the relatively easy to achieve $900 cash back sign up bonus.
The Chase Ultimate Rewards portal is one of the best loyalty programs available, so those cash back rewards will have significant value when used for options other than cash back. This is especially trey for travel. But, since the card is a cash back card, most businesses will likely stick to this option. Even here, however, they’ll get exceptional value.
Browse Other Chase Credit Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.