Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
Earn $500 Bonus Cash Back
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for the first 12 months from the date of account opening
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases made for your business
- Pay no interest on purchases for the first 12 months from the date you open your account and issue additional cards for your employees at no cost
- $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Redeem cash back rewards for gift cards, travel purchases, and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for the first 12 months from the date of account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ - Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 - See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry - Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 - See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels - Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 - See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite - Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 - See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
Whether your small business is in its early stages or already an established international name, the Ink Business Unlimited℠ card from Chase is a worthwhile option for taking care of expenses – both expected and unexpected.
Ideal for Those Who
- Own a small business
- Make frequent purchases across multiple categories
- Want to earn cash back from your business expenses
- Manage employees who will use their own issued cards
Ink Business Unlimited℠ Card Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited is an exceptionally popular consumer credit card that earns 1.5% back on all purchases. The Ink Business Unlimited℠ recaptures this magic and gives businesses the tools they need, all in one package.
Signup Cash Back Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited℠ Card comes with a rather impressive signup bonus. New accounts earn $500 in cash back when they sue the card to make just $3,000 in purchases within the first three months.
Earn Unlimited cash Back
What makes the Ink Business Unlimited℠ a viable all-around option is the fact that you’ll earn 1.5% cash back on any purchase for your business, regardless of what it is. However, if you prefer heftier rewards for specific categories that you spend more on – such as office supplies or flights – you’ll be better off with the Ink Business Cash℠ or the Ink Business Preferred℠.
How to Redeem Rewards
Cash back through the Ink Unlimited Card applies towards redemptions through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. This loyalty program offers exceptional value for money, with a huge assortment of award options, including:
- Points transfers with select partners
- Statement credits
- Gift Cards
Given that cardholders choose a cash back card, that is likely the preferred redemption option. Choosing this award, companies can expect to receive a value of one cent per point (or one cent per dollar spent).
0% Introductory APR
Another valuable benefit of the Ink Business Unlimited℠ is its introductory 0% APR period on purchases. If you need to make a sizable purchase for your company, you’ll want to align its timing with opening an account for this card to enjoy 12 months of zero interest.
Additional Employee Cards
If you have multiple employees who will require additional cards issued, Chase conveniently allows you to set individual spending limits so you can stay on top of your business’ expenses. Plus, your staff’s purchases will also earn 1.5% cash back, effectively multiplying your rewards earning rate.
Should You Apply for the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Card from Chase?
The Ink Business Unlimited℠ Card from Chase is a great cash back card for companies that don’t want to pay an annual fee but still want to earn unlimited 1.5% back on every purchase. The relatively easy to achieve $500 cash back sign up bonus is a great perk, but the 1.5% back is the real star. With the addition of employee cards at no additional cost, those rewards can add up very quickly.
The Chase Ultimate Rewards portal is among best loyalty programs available, so those cash back rewards will have significant value when used for options other than cash back. This is especially trey for travel. But, since the card is an unlimited version of the Ink Cash Back Card, most businesses will likely stick to this option. Even here, however, they’ll get exceptional value.