Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on June 7th, 2022
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
Earn $750 Bonus Cash Back
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 16.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 27.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for the first 12 months from the date of account opening
- Processing Network Visa
- BEST OFFER EVER: Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase made for your business
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases. After that, 13.24%–19.24% variable APR
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for the first 12 months from the date of account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 16.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 27.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $40
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
Whether your small business is in its early stages or already an established international name, the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card from Chase is a worthwhile option for taking care of expenses – both expected and unexpected.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own a small business
- Make frequent purchases across multiple categories
- Want to earn cash back from your business expenses
- Manage employees who will use their own issued cards
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited is an exceptionally popular consumer credit card that earns 1.5% back on all eligible purchases. The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card recaptures this magic and gives businesses the tools they need, all in one package.
Generous Welcome Offer
Chase Ink Business cards are known for their generous welcome offers – and the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is no different. New accounts earn $750 bonus cash back after spending $7,500 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Earn Unlimited Cash Back
As mentioned, the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card closely mirrors the Chase Freedom Unlimited in the bank’s personal credit cards family. Like the Freedom Unlimited, the Ink Unlimited earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all eligible purchases.
The benefit of an unlimited cash back business card versus a card like the Ink Business Cash might not seem apparent but it can easily be described using the latter’s cash back structure. The Ink Cash earns up to 5% back on purchases in select categories, with those categories leaning heavily towards classic “business expenses.”
Suppose your company doesn’t spend enough on office supplies or gas, for example. In that case, the bonus categories may not offer enough value to justify earning a flat 1% back on those basic purchases. It is here where a card like the Ink Unlimited shines – providing an accelerated level of cash back on all purchases, with no confusing categories or caps.
How to Redeem Rewards
Chase cash back credit cards offer greater versatility than many other cash back credit cards from larger banks. That’s because cash back through the Ink Card applies towards redemptions through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Chase Ultimate Rewards offers exceptional value for money, with a variety of award options. Those options include:
- Statement credits
- Gift Cards
- Points transfers with select partners
Given that cardholders choose this card over, say the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, the most likely route for point redemption is for cash back. Choosing this option, companies can expect to receive a value of one cent per point (or one cent per dollar spent).
Chase’s current Ultimate Rewards transfer partners include:
- Aer Lingus
- Air France/ KLM
- British Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- IHG Rewards
- Marriott Bonvoy
- World of Hyatt
0% Introductory APR
Another valuable benefit of the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is its introductory 0% APR period on purchases, followed by a variable APR after that based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate. If you need to make a sizable purchase for your company, you’ll want to align its timing with opening an account for this card to enjoy 12 months of zero interest.
Additional Employee Cards
If you have multiple employees who will require additional cards issued, Chase conveniently allows you to set individual spending limits so you can stay on top of your business’ expenses. Plus, your staff’s purchases will also earn 1.5% cash back, effectively multiplying your rewards earning rate.
Chase Ink Business Cards Comparison
Not sure the Chase Ink Unlimited card is right for your small business? Here’s a quick breakdown of all of Chase’s other proprietary small business credit cards:
|Ink Business Cash®||Ink Business Unlimited®||Ink Business Preferred®|
|3X on travel, shipping, internet, cable and phone services and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines on the first $150,000 in combined purchases each account anniversary.||Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases||Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year|
|25% more points value through Ultimate Rewards||0% APR for 12 months on purchases||Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year|
|No annual fee||No annual fee||No annual fee|
Chase Ink FAQ
Here you can find answers to some of the commonly asked questions about Chase Ink business credit cards:
- Yes. Most credit cards result in a hard pull when applying. Chase may use a soft pull when checking for prequalified offers, but a full application will result in a credit inquiry.
- Data suggests that Chase uses Experian for credit checks.
- Chase typically reports to the credit agencies approximately 3 to 4 days after the closing data on the card statement.
- Chase representatives are available through the Chase mobile app or by calling 1-800-935-9935.
Chase credit, debit, and banking products are available in all 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia.
JP Morgan Chase and Ink Business Credit Card Ratings
How does the Ink Business Visa Signature stack up? Here are a selection of expert reviews for the card, as well as an overview of JP Morgan Chase as a bank:
Should You Apply for the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card?
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is a great cash back card for companies that don’t want to pay an annual fee but still want to earn unlimited 1.5% back on every purchase. The relatively easy to achieve $750 cash back sign up bonus is a great perk, but the 1.5% back is the real star. With the addition of employee cards at no additional cost, those rewards can add up very quickly.
The Chase Ultimate Rewards portal is among best loyalty programs available, so those cash back rewards will have significant value when used for options other than cash back. This is especially trey for travel. But, since the card is an unlimited version of the Ink Cash Card, most businesses will likely stick to this option. Even here, however, they’ll get exceptional value.