Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card
$300 Bonus Cash
- Regular Purchase APR 12.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 12.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 24.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for the first 9 billing cycles following the opening of your account
- Processing Network Mastercard
- $300 statement credit bonus after spending $3,000 with 90 days
- 3% cash back on the category of your choice
- 2% back at restaurants
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cash earnings never expire
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for the first 9 billing cycles following the opening of your account
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each transaction
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $49
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine - Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 - See Details
- Save as you shop at London Designer Outlet - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Achieve home office harmony with a Feng Shui session - Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 - See Details
- Take a flawless makeup masterclass at Cosmetics à la Carte - Offer Expires on June 30, 2021 - See Details
- Learn to DJ like an expert - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Shop like a celebrity with LookStyler - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Upgrade your stay in Belfast and see the city in style - Offer Expires on March 31, 2021 - See Details
- Master gin and tonics with tips from two expert restaurateurs - Offer Expires on May 28, 2021 - See Details
- Get a taste of the pirate's life with Miami Children's Museum - Offer Expires on January 22, 2031 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a great starter card for business owners who want customizable 3% cash back categories and a card without an annual fee. Ideal for small businesses or startups with modest expenditures.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have business expenses that are less than $50,000 per year
- Will take advantage of the introductory bonus by spending $3,000 in the first 90 days
- Want a versatile card that can also give you points for everyday (non-business) dining expenses
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card Review
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a versatile business card whose 6 reward categories make it easy for business owners of various industries to utilize. Boasting 3% cash back on purchases in the category of your choice, 2% on dining, and 1% on everything else, this card makes it simple to maximize everyday business expenditures. New cardholders can earn an intro bonus of a $300 statement credit after making $3,000 worth of purchases within the first 90 days. When paired with the 0% introductory APR for the first 9 billing cycles makes this card well suited for businesses that anticipate making large purchases in the near future.
Earn 3% Back on Categories fo Your Choosing
The most notable feature of this card is the flexibility to earn 3% cash back from the category of the cardholder’s choosing: gas stations, office supply stores, travel, TV/telecom & wireless services, computer services, or business consulting services. These categories can be changed each month – ensuring that this card is always aligned with the business’ needs. Paired with the 2% back on all dining purchases, which would allow business owners to capitalize on power lunches and client meetings, the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a surprisingly well-rounded and beginner-friendly business credit card.
It’s important to note that the 2% and 3% cash back rewards are capped at $50,000 per calendar year in combined category spending (after which purchases in those categories will only provide a return of 1%). If you expect the spending of your selected business category to exceed $50K, you may find a better value in another business credit card. If you’re already an established small business owner, this card could still make for a very strong addition to your wallet. If you know you’re unlikely to surpass $50,000 in any of those six spending categories and don’t already have a dining rewards credit card, you can still consider this card a viable option.
With the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard®, cash rewards never expire. The redemption process is very straightforward: you can redeem your earnings by having them deposited directly into your checking or savings account, mailed via check, or posted as a card statement credit. If you’re a Preferred Rewards for Business client, you could find your cash back bonuses boosted to earn as much as 5.25% on your selected categories, 3.5% on dining, and 1.75% on all other purchases.
Should You Apply for the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card?
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Card is an excellent option for companies that want valuable cash back on every purchase. The lack of an annual fee, plus the generous cash abck rewards, make this a no-brainer.