Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on November 8th, 2021
Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card
Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card
$300 Bonus Statement Credit
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Mastercard
- $300 statement credit bonus after spending $3,000 with 90 days
- 3% cash back on the category of your choice
- 2% back at restaurants
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cash earnings never expire
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each transaction
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $49
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a great starter card for business owners who want customizable 3% cash back categories and a card without an annual fee. Ideal for small businesses or startups with modest expenditures.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have business expenses that are less than $50,000 per year
- Will take advantage of the introductory bonus by spending $3,000 in the first 90 days
- Want a versatile card that can also give you points for everyday (non-business) dining expenses
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card Review
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a versatile business card whose 6 reward categories make it easy for business owners of various industries to utilize. Boasting 3% cash back on purchases in the category of your choice, 2% on dining, and 1% on everything else, this card makes it simple to maximize everyday business expenditures.
New cardholders can earn an intro bonus of a $300 statement credit after making $3,000 worth of purchases within the first 90 days. When paired with the 0% introductory APR for the first 9 billing cycles makes this card well suited for businesses that anticipate making large purchases in the near future.
Earn 3% Back on Categories fo Your Choosing
The most notable feature of this card is the flexibility to earn 3% cash back from the category of the cardholder’s choosing: gas stations, office supply stores, travel, TV/telecom & wireless services, computer services, or business consulting services. These categories can be changed each month – ensuring that this card is always aligned with the business’ needs. Paired with the 2% back on all dining purchases, which would allow business owners to capitalize on power lunches and client meetings, the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® is a surprisingly well-rounded and beginner-friendly business credit card.
It’s important to note that the 2% and 3% cash back rewards are capped at $50,000 per calendar year in combined category spending (after which purchases in those categories will only provide a return of 1%). If you expect the spending of your selected business category to exceed $50K, you may find a better value in another business credit card. If you’re already an established small business owner, this card could still make for a very strong addition to your wallet. If you know you’re unlikely to surpass $50,000 in any of those six spending categories and don’t already have a dining rewards credit card, you can still consider this card a viable option.
With the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard®, cash rewards never expire. The redemption process is very straightforward: you can redeem your earnings by having them deposited directly into your checking or savings account, mailed via check, or posted as a card statement credit. If you’re a Preferred Rewards for Business client, you could find your cash back bonuses boosted to earn as much as 5.25% on your selected categories, 3.5% on dining, and 1.75% on all other purchases.
Should You Apply for the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card?
The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Card is an excellent option for companies that want valuable cash back on every purchase. The lack of an annual fee, plus the generous cash abck rewards, make this a no-brainer.