Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on April 6th, 2021
Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card
$300 Statement Credit Bonus
- Regular Purchase APR 10.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 24.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 7 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Online exclusive: $300 statement credit bonus after spending $3,000-in the first 90 days
- Unlimited employee cards at no additional cost
- 0% on purchases for 7 billing cycles from account opening
- Hassle-free electronic payments with automatic bill payment
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 7 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $49
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine - Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 - See Details
- Exclusive tableware and home d?cor items from porcelain - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Go on a guided truffle-hunting expedition in the Motovun Forest - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a journey through the city of the Iron Throne - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Play the Hidden Network of Private Courses - Offer Expires on December 31, 2022 - See Details
- Marvel at a celebrity stylist's star-studded fashion collection - Offer Expires on June 01, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a virtual trip to the Banaras' ghats, Sarnath, and more - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Get a glimpse into India's history through the Gujarati thali - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
Please Note: This review is in the process of being updated by the BestCards team
At a Glance
Boasting no annual fee, 0% APR for the first 7 billing cycles from account opening, and a robust suite of cash flow management tools, Bank of America’s Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card also draws in new cardholders with its decent sign-up bonus. Namely, a $300 statement credit bonus earned after making $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want an easily obtainable $300 introductory bonus
- Are interested in a business card with a multitude of management tools
- Do not want to pay an annual fee
- Want a business credit card that is a no-fuss, everyday credit card for your company
Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card Review
The Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card is an excellent option for individuals who want a simple, straightforward card with a relatively low interest rate. It also features a $300 statement credit to new cardholders that spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening their account, a manageable threshold to hit.
A Decent Introductory Bonus Offer
The card features a solid introductory cash back offer. New accounts earn a $300 statement credit after spending $3000 within the first 90 days. Hat reward is equivalent to 10% cash back, comparable with other signup bonuses from different issuers.
0% Intro APR
The statement bonus is even more enticing thanks to the 0% intro APR offer – and an exceptional regular APR after that. The 0% APR runs for the first seven months, while the typical purchase APR, which starts as low as 10%, is almost eight percentage points lower than the national average APR for a business credit card.
In terms of online services, the Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card simplifies money management with automatic electronic bill payments and the ability to download transactions into QuickBooks, as well as 24/7 online and mobile banking. That flexibility is particularly important for cardholders when keeping track of an employee’s account activity after giving them a card at no additional cost.
Should You Apply for the Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card?
The Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card provides the management tools companies’ needs, a great low rate, and no annual fee in one neat package. The $300 introductory bonus is another nice feature, but it’s the sum of the parts with this card – and Bank of America’s excellent customer service – that is the major draw.