| Last updated on October 24th, 2023
Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card
Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card
- 16.49% to 27.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 16.49% to 27.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 7 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
Boasting no annual fee, 0% APR for the first 7 billing cycles from account opening, and a robust suite of cash flow management tools, Bank of America’s Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card also draws in new cardholders with its decent sign-up bonus. Namely, a $300 statement credit bonus earned after making $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Online exclusive: $300 statement credit bonus after spending $3,000-in the first 90 days
- Unlimited employee cards at no additional cost
- 0% on purchases for 7 billing cycles from account opening
- Hassle-free electronic payments with automatic bill payment
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 7 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 16.49% to 27.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.49% to 27.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $49
- You want an easily obtainable $300 introductory bonus
- You have an excellent credit score
- You're interested in a business card with a multitude of management tools
- You do not want to pay an annual fee
- You want a business credit card that is a no-fuss, everyday credit card for your company
Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card Review
The Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card is an excellent option for individuals who want a simple, straightforward card with a relatively low interest rate. It also features a $300 statement credit to new cardholders that spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening their account, a manageable threshold to hit..
A Decent Introductory Bonus Offer
The card features a solid introductory cash back offer. New accounts earn a $300 statement credit after spending $3000 within the first 90 days. Hat reward is equivalent to 10% cash back, comparable with other signup bonuses from different issuers.
0% Intro APR
The statement bonus is even more enticing thanks to the 0% intro APR offer – and an exceptional regular APR after that. The 0% APR runs for the first seven months, while the typical purchase APR, which starts as low as 10%, is almost eight percentage points lower than the national average APR for a business credit card.
In terms of online services, the Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card simplifies money management with automatic electronic bill payments and the ability to download transactions into QuickBooks, as well as 24/7 online and mobile banking. That flexibility is particularly important for cardholders when keeping track of an employee’s account activity after giving them a card at no additional cost.
Should You Apply for the Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business Card?
The Platinum Plus Mastercard® Business Card provides the management tools companies’ needs, a great low rate, and no annual fee in one neat package. The $300 introductory bonus is another nice feature, but it’s the sum of the parts with this card – and Bank of America’s excellent customer service – that is the major draw.
Browse Other Bank of America Credit Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.