Charity Charge World Mastercard®
Automatically Donate 1% of Each Transaction to the Non-Profits of Your Choice
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% to 25.24%% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.24% to 25.24%% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 1.99% for 6 months from account opening date
- Earn 1% cash back towards the charities of your choosing
- Choose from thousands of non-profit organizations
- Support up to 3 causes at a time - change them at any time
- All donations are tax deductible
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 1.99% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.24% to 25.24%% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 1.99% for 6 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.24% to 25.24%% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each Balance Transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a Glance
The Charity Charge World Mastercard from Commerce Bank is a very good charity card for everyday use. The card earns a flat-rate 1% cash back on all purchases – with the cash back rewards being donated directly to up to three charities of the cardholder’s choosing. The Charity Charge program includes over one million charities worldwide, and cardholders can change their charity preferences whenever they want. Even better, all cash back donations are tax-deductible. The card also features no annual fee and a special introductory APR for the first six months after account opening.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want to earn cash back for up to three charities of their choosing
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Want to do good while they spend
Charity Charge World Mastercard Review
The Charity Charge World Mastercard allows conscientious credit cardholders to earn unlimited cash back to help up to three charities of their choosing at the same time. A cash back rewards card from Midwestern-based Commerce Bank, cardholders have their pick of over one million charities to choose from, with options ranging from K-12 schools, religious organizations, environmental groups, animal charities, and more. What makes this card even better is that members have the choice of three charities to set and these can be altered whenever they want!
The Charity Charge World Mastercard earns a flat rate of 1% cash back on all purchases, with the rewards funneled into the accounts of the chosen charities. This allows users not only help out as they shop but also see where their money is going. Additionally, all rewards are cash-deductible donations, which is a nice little perk come tax season.
Like the Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa®, another charity card from Commerce Bank, the Charity Charge World Mastercard has no annual fee, as well as an introductory APR of 1.99% for 6 months on both purchases and balance transfers.
The card also comes with a raft of impressive perks and benefits typical with a World Mastercard, including extended warranty and purchase protections, Mastercard’s ID Theft Protections service, price protections to ensure your purchases aren’t cheaper elsewhere, and comprehensive fraud and liability safety.
Should You Apply for the Charity Charge World Mastercard?
The Charity Charge World Mastercard is the ideal credit card for anyone who wants to do good with every purchase. The card earns 1% cash back with every purchase – money which is directly funneled into the three charities of your choosing. There are millions of charities to select from and no cap on the amount of cash back your causes can receive. While the cash back earned is cash deductible, that isn’t the major reason to get this card. The main reason to apply is the smile on your face when you know every swipe helps your favorite causes.