Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Drury Rewards® Visa® Card
Earn 15,000 Bonus Points
- Regular Purchase APR 18.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 18.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 28.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- 15,000 points after spending $500 or more within 90 days
- 1X5 Drury Rewards points per $1 spent at Drury Hotel properties
- 2X points per $1 spent on gas, restaurants, and utilities
- 1X point per $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 18.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 18.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 28.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 28.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars; 2% of each transaction made in currencies other than U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in Brooklyn – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in New York – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in West Hollywood – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Drury Rewards® Visa® Card allows you to travel farther while earning Drury Rewards points and saving beaucoup bucks thanks to a generous introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers. Cardholders can also earn a special introductory bonus of 15,000 points, which is good toward one free night stay – definitely a deal you don’t want to sleep on.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Book hotel stays with Drury often, and plan to continue to do so
- Will spend $500 or more within 90 days of opening your account
- Want a card with no annual fee
- Will take advantage of a lengthy introductory bonus APR for both purchases and balance transfers
Drury Rewards® Visa® Card Review
There are multiple ways to earn rewards points by using the Drury Rewards Visa credit card. There is no annual fee associated with this card, which will help cardholders save money as they earn rewards points to redeem for free nights in the following ways:
The Signup Bonus
New cardholders will have the opportunity to earn 15,000 Drury Rewards points – the equivalent of one free night stay – when they spend a minimum of $500 within 90 days of opening an account.
Reward Points & Redemption
This card offer has a standard rewards bonus structure, offering the highest amount of rewards points for every dollar spent directly with Drury. Cardholders can earn a total of 15x points for every dollar they spend with the Drury Rewards® Visa® Card when booking an overnight stay directly with Drury properties.
- Earn 15 Drury Rewards points for every $1 spent at Drury Hotel properties, an offer available exclusively to cardholders. This breaks down as:
- 10 points per $1 spent on eligible room rates as an existing Drury Rewards member
- An additional 5 points per $1 spent when using your Drury Rewards Visa® credit card
Additionally, cardholders earn Drury Rewards points at the following rates:
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on gas purchases, restaurants, and utilities
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else that Visa® is accepted
Cardholders will get the best value for their money when they use this credit card to purchase a hotel stay at Drury properties, although the ability to earn unlimited rewards for all purchases will certainly catch the eye of anyone who’s looking for a lucrative co-branded hotel credit card offer.
The Drury Rewards Visa is accompanied by an appealing introductory APR period. For both purchases and balance transfers, there is an introductory interest rate of 0% for the first twelve months of account opening. This is perfect for cardholders who plan to make a big-ticket purchase or fund an expensive vacation with their card, or who wish to pay down existing debt using their card while earning rewards points to do so.
Drury Rewards Visa® Cardholders can rest assured that their co-branded hotel rewards card comes with built-in fraud protection. Visa®’s Zero Fraud Liability has you covered – you won’t be held responsible for any fraudulent activity on your card as long as you notify its issuer, Commerce Bank, within 60 days of receiving a statement with unauthorized account activity.
Cardholders can assign cards to authorized users, who will receive a card and have purchasing privilege but will not be financially responsible for the account; financial liability for all account balances and correspondence will be the sole responsibility of the primary account holder.
Note: In order to apply for the Drury Rewards Visa®, you must be pre-approved. Often, Commerce Bank will pre-screen individuals and mail out the offer; if you receive an offer, it will only be valid for you, and you will have been selected based on information contained in a consumer report. A credit limit (ranging from $1,000 to $15,000) will be assigned to you based on your creditworthiness, employment and income, debt-to-credit ratio, and various other factors determined by the card issuer.
For more information on the Drury Rewards loyalty program, check out: