Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa® Card
Arbor Day Foundation Receives $50 for Every Card Opened
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 1.99% for 6 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- 3% cash back on ride sharing services, coffee shops, and fast food
- 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants
- 1% cash back on every other purchase
- Every transaction will donate .25% towards the foundation
- Receive a copy of the book: What Tree is That
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 1.99% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 1.99% for 6 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each Balance Transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in Brooklyn – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in New York – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in West Hollywood – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa Card is a very good cash back rewards credit card from Commerce Bank. The card earns 3% cash back on fast food, coffee shop, or ride-share purchases; 2% cash back on gas and dining; and 1% cash back for every other purchase. Additionally, .25% of each transaction is donated to the Arbor Day Foundation, helping to protect forests around the world. With each new account, $50 is also donated to the charity. The card features no annual fee and a special introductory APR of 1.99% for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want an earth-conscious credit card
- Want to earn cash back on necessities (and snacks)
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa Card Review
The Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa Card is a cash back rewards card that helps save the planet at the same time. The card earns an impressive 3% cash back at coffee shops, fast food restaurants, or when using ride-sharing services, such as Uber or Lyft – making it the ideal credit option for the environmentally-conscious millennial (or anyone who loves coffee and nature, for that matter!). The card also earns 2% cashback on both gas and restaurants, as well as 1% cashback on all other purchases.
The 2% cashback on gas and restaurants, as well as 3% for coffee and quick bites, makes the Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa Card from Commerce Bank one of the better cash back credit cards for everyday use. The added benefit of helping the efforts of the Arbor Day Foundation is merely the icing on the cake – albeit a very nice icing, indeed.
One of many charity credit cards available, the Arbor Day Foundation has been helping reforestation and conservation efforts across the world, and this card goes a long way to supporting their efforts. Every new Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Card account means a one-time, $50 donation is made to the charity, with the additional benefit of .25% of every transaction being donated as well. Simply put, this is one of the best charity credit cards available today.
The Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa Card is further boosted by an excellent introductory offer of 1.99% APR for the first 6 months on both purchases and balance transfers, and a decent rate after that. There’s also no annual fee, and new account holders receive a complimentary copy of the book What Tree Is That?
Should You Apply for the Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa Card?
If you love the planet and are always looking for a great way to help conserve everything Mother Nature has given us – but wouldn’t mind earning a cashback reward while doing it – then the Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa Card is for you! The card earns cash back not only for you, but also for the Arbor Day Foundation with every purchase, meaning it’s a win-win for all involved. Getting rewards back for rideshares, at coffee shops, and for fast food is a great perk that makes this an ideal card for the social butterfly who wants to save the trees while they sip their latte.