Credit card companies always add new features to their credit card programs. One of the most popular credit card promotions is the merchant offer and rebate programs from banks like Amex, Citi, and Chase’s Chase Offers.
What is Chase Offers?
Like many of the largest credit card issuers, Chase provides eligible cardholders with additional savings through Chase Offers. Like Citi Merchant Offers or Amex Offers, Chase Offers give Chase cardmembers exclusive savings from the merchants they love. There are no clumsy coupons or redemption codes to remember; best of all, it’s free.
Where to Find Merchant Offers
Finding the Chase Offers is simple. To view available offers, log in to your Chase credit or debit card account (either through Chase.com or the Chase mobile banking app) and navigate to the “Chase Offers” tab.
Remember that merchant offers are not identical for all Chase cards you hold. Because of this, only add Chase Offers to the card you plan on using to take advantage of the deal.
Additionally, not all purchases at the merchant might not qualify for savings. For example, a Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmember might see Offers for CLEAR, the airport security fast-pass service, while Chase Freedom Unlimited may not. Always read the full terms and conditions before redeeming your Offers.
Who Is Eligible for Chase Merchant Offers?
Not all Chase debit or credit cards provide Chase Offers. Currently, Chase Offers are available for all Chase credit cards that earn Ultimate Rewards points and all co-branded Chase cards.
Here is the current list of credit cards eligible for Chase Offers:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card
- Iberia Visa Signature Card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- IHG Rewards Traveler Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
How Does Chase Offers Work?
As mentioned taking advantage of Chase Offers is simple and straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log on to your Chase dashboard through Chase.com or the Chase mobile app
- Navigate to the “Offers” page to see the full list of eligible Chase Offers
- Select an offer to see more details and to add the offer to the account
- Shop at the merchant using the eligible card! Cash The savings will be reflected on the account within 14 days of the purchase
Types of Merchant Offers
There are currently five types of Offers:
- Dining & Entertainment
- Health & Wellness
Can You Stack Chase Offers?
Yes! Chase Offers, like Amex Offers, is ideal for coupon stacking on sites like BestCards! Chase Offers are applied after the qualifying transaction is made, meaning you can stack till your heart’s content.
FAQs About Chase Offers
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Chase Offers:
- No. There is no sign-up or registration with Chase Offers. It is a service that is automatically available to select Chase credit cards.
- You can find all your Chase Offers by signing into the Chase Mobile® app or Chase.com on your account dashboard.
- No, your data is safe and secure with Chase. No additional account information will be available to merchants, meaning you can shop with peace of mind.
- No. Chase Offers is only for Chase personal credit cards.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.