Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Wells Fargo Reflect Card
Enjoy Wells Fargo's Lowest Intro APR for Up to 21 Months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 12.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 18 months from date of account opening, with an extension of up to 3 months for meeting minimum requirements
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR for m8 onths from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers.
- Intro APR extension of up to 3 months with on-time minimum payments during the introductory and extension periods
- Cell phone protection for up to $600 when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo card
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 18 months from date of account opening, with an extension of up to 3 months for meeting minimum requirements
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 18 months rom date of account opening, with an extension of up to 3 months for meeting minimum requirements
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Introductory fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 120 days from account opening. After that, up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction converted to U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a Glance
The Wells Fargo Reflect Visa is a low APR credit card that offers one of the lengthiest intro APR periods available. The card, which features no annual fee, starts with 18 months of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers, with that period extending to up to 21 months when the cardholder makes their minimum payment due each month.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have a significant credit card balance they want to pay down
- Plan on making their payments on time each month
- Have a good credit score
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
Wells Fargo Reflect Card Review
The Wells Fargo Reflect is a low APR and balance transfer credit card that prioritizes financial responsibility. The card, which already comes with one of the longest 0% intro APR periods available, extends that period for an additional three months for those who make their minimum payments on time every month.
Up to 21 Months of 0% APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers
The major talking point with the Reflect Card is the impressive 0% intro APR period it provides. New accounts enjoy 18 months of zero interest on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. Qualifying balance transfers are any eligible transfers made within 120 days (roughly four months) of opening an account.
That 18 months of 0% intro APR is one of the lengthiest zero-percent interest periods available on the market -with only the US Bank Platinum Visa surpassing it. However, Wells Fargo is upping the ante by extending that period up to 21 months, provided the cardholder pays their minimum balance due every month. Those 21 months (subject to on-time payments and remaining balances) is the longest introductory period from a major US lender, making the Wells Fargo Reflect a mammoth of a balance transfer credit card.
A Competitive APR After That
Once that lengthy interest-free period ends, the Reflect features a competitive APR for applicants with excellent credit scores. That rate, starting as low as 13%, is roughly half-a-point lower than the average APR of a low APR credit card, three points lower than the average rate for a balance transfer credit card, and nearly 1.5 points lower than the typical rate for someone with an excellent credit score.
Other Card Features
While the Wells Fargo Reflect does not provide any rewards (beyond a great rate and the special offers found with My Wells Fargo Deals), it does feature several other perks worth noting. First, the card features no annual fee, which is always a great feature.
The card also offers cell phone protection for mobile phones when the plan is paid for using the card. Cardholders enjoy up to $600 of cell phone protection when they pay their monthly cell phone bill with the Reflect (subject to $25 deductible). While this feature isn’t unique to the Reflect, it is a nice perk that can help save money – especially if you carry an expensive smartphone, like the iPhone 13.
Other notable features of the Wells Fargo Reflect Visa Card include:
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability
- Roadside Dispatch protection
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- No penalty APR
Should You Apply for the Wells Fargo Reflect Card?
The Wells Fargo Reflect isn’t the flashiest credit card on the market, but it does provide everything you need in a balance transfer or low APR credit card. The introductory APR period with the card is stellar – with 18 months rising to an industry-leading 21 months subject to making payments on time each month. This lengthy period applies to both purchases and balance transfers, making the card ideal for anyone with a significant balance they need to pay down or planning on making a sizeable purchase within the next year.
The Reflect might not offer cash back, but the card more than makes up for it with that 0% APR. Plus, cardholders looking for savings can always scout the Wells Fargo Deals on offer (or even check out BestCards Membership and use the card to stack rewards).
Ultimately, a card like the Reflect isn’t about rewards. It is about paying down existing credit card balances and operating as a payment tool designed to finance larger purchases. In this task, the card performs not only admirably – but excellently. Wells Fargo has sought to rebrand their credit card portfolio – and the Reflect is a shining example of what can happen when the focus is placed on substance – and not style.