| Last updated on December 15th, 2023
Zions Bank AmaZing Cash for Business Credit Card
Zions Bank AmaZing Cash for Business Credit Card
- 19.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 19.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 24.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 6 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
The Zions Bank AmaZing Cash for Business Card earns up to 3% cash back on purchases while also benefiting from 0% intro APR on both purchases and balance transfers– all for no annual fee.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- Credit limit up to $250,000
- Earn up to 3% cash back rewards
- No rewards fees
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 19.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 19.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- You prefer cash back to reward points
- You want an interest-free period to finance large purchases or pay down existing balances
- You want to avoid the fluctuations of a variable interest rate
- You do't want to pay an annual fee
Zions Bank AmaZing Cash for Business Credit Card Review
The Zions Bank AmaZing Cash Business Card is a cash back business card that benefits from 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers, a fixed rate on all transactions after that, and no annual fee.
How to Cash Back
The Zions AmaZing Cash for Business Card may seem the same as the AmaZing Rewards Business Card. After all, the rewards earning rate is the same, just with the switch from points to cash back. Cardholders earn 3% back on purchases in the following categories:
- Mobile and landline phone services
- Internet and cable TV
- Office supplies
The cash back rate in the 2% and 1% back categories is the same as with the AmaZing Rewards Business Card as well: 2% back on airfare and car rentals and 1% back on every other purchase. Cash back earned in the top-earning categories applies only to the first $150,000 in purchases. All purchases after that earn a single point per dollar spent.
How to Redeem Cash Back
Redeeming cash back with Zions is a simple process. To redeem, the card account must be in good standing and at least $25 in cash back must be accrued. Good standing means the account is not over the limit, is not 60 days or more past due, or closed. There are two options for redeeming rewards: as a statement credit to the account, or as a deposit to a linked Zions banking account. If, however, the account is not in good standing, Zions may deny a cash back reward request. Redemptions may take up to three days to clear into the account.
Additional Savings Through SavingsEdge
The Cash Back for Business Card receives additional savings through Visa’s SavingsEdge Program. The program is free to enroll in and allows cardholders to enjoy extra savings at an impressive array of retailers. Examples of savings include:
- Up to 5% savings with hotel partners, including Super 8, La Quinta, Wyndham, and more
- Up to 5% savings with dining chains like Red Robin or Panda Express
- Savings with business solution brands, like Microsoft, Stamps.com, Mail Chimp, and more.
While this perk isn’t unique to the AmaZing Cards, it is nonetheless a nice feature that adds real value to the card.
0% Intro APR
The Cash Back Business Card provides 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers. The six-month intro APR on purchases offers companies the breathing room to finance larger purchases over a significant period, making them more manageable and allowing them to invest in the infrastructure and technology they need to compete and grow. The year-long intro APR on balance transfers is equally attractive, letting companies pay down any existing balances. Zions Bank also allows customers with existing Zion credit card balances to pay no balance transfer fee when transferring those debts to their new Zions Card account.
Fixed Interest Rates After That
The AmaZing Cash for Business Card offers a fixed APR once these introductory periods finish, which is a competitive, but not extraordinary rate. This rate, however, provides companies with the flexibility they need to earn cash back while still allowing them the option of carrying a balance. Other cards, such as the PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature or the Wells Fargo Business Platinum, may offer a better APR at the lower end, but these cards come with a variable APR, meaning the rate could fluctuate wildly depending due to both creditworthiness and the Prime Rate.
Should You Apply for the Zions Bank AmaZing Cash Business Card?
Overall, the Zions Bank AmaZing Cash for Business Credit Card provides a competitive, fixed rate on purchases and balance transfers that makes fears over the average 0% intro periods less worrisome. While the top-end cash back categories are limited to just the $150,000 in purchase each year, this is a fairly-high ceiling to reach, meaning smaller businesses will probably be able to spend all year freely without reaching this cap.
Browse Other Card Offers from Zions Bank:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.