Last updated on February 27th, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Zions Bank AmaZing Rate for Business Credit Card
Zions Bank AmaZing Rate for Business Credit Card
- 15.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 15.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 21.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0 Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
The Zions Bank AmaZing Rate for Business Card is a low APR business credit card that benefits from 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers, a fixed APR after that, and no annual fee.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Credit limits up to $250,000
- Intro Purchase APR: 0
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 21.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- You plan to carry a balance
- You prefer a fixed-rate APR over a variable APR
- You don’t want to pay an annual fee
Zions Bank AmaZing Rate for Business Card Review
Zions Bank is a Wyoming, Idaho, and Utah-centric financial institutions that offer an array of quality credit card products to both individuals and businesses, and the AmaZing Rate for Business Credit Card is one such product.
A Great Low Fixed Rate
The AmaZing Low Rate for Business Card offers a highly competitive interest rate for companies that plan to carry a balance. Unlike some other business cards, Zions provides a fixed interest rate that only varies with the Prime Rate. The rate, 6.99% + Prime, is extremely competitive and almost 4% lower than the national average for minimum APR on business cards – nothing to scoff at!
0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers
The great, low fixed APR is further boosted by 0% intro APR on both balance transfers and purchases, making the AmaZing Rate Card a solid choice for businesses with existing credit card balances they wish to pay down, as well as a tool for financing larger purchases over time. The intro APR on balance transfers is for 12 months, while the intro 0% APR for purchases is six months.
Many business credit cards offer 0% intro APR on either purchase or balance transfers, but a card that provides both isn’t as common as one might think – a feather in the cap of Zions Bank.
Built for Businesses Who Carrying a Balance
This combination of a great, low APR and a respectable 0% introductory APR period creates a card that is conducive for both balance transfers and financing more significant purchases over time.
Carrying a balance is essential for many businesses, as cash flow is the lifeblood of every company, regardless of its size, and the Zions Bank Low Rate Card gives smaller companies this flexibility.
The cash advance APR of Prime Rate + 12.99% further enhances the card’s flexibility. This rate is excellent for a cash advance rate, as many similar cards have an APR in the low-to-mid 20% range. While advances tend to be costly, they provide additional cash flow, and the low APR makes the sting a little more bearable.
Additional Savings Through SavingsEdge
The Low Rate Card, like all Zions Bank AmaZing Credit Cards, receives additional savings through Visa’s SavingsEdge Program. The program is free to enroll in and allows cardholders to enjoy extra savings at an impressive array of retailers. Examples of savings include:
- Up to 5% savings with hotel partners, including Super 8, La Quinta, Wyndham, and more
- Up to 5% savings with dining chains like Red Robin or Panda Express
- Savings with business solution brands, like Microsoft, Stamps.com, Mail Chimp, and more.
While this perk isn’t unique to Zions, it is nonetheless a nice feature that adds value to the Low Rate Card.
Should You Apply for the Zions Bank AmaZing Rate for Business Credit Card?
Carrying balances is an integral part of a business credit card, and the AmaZing Rate for Business Card from Zions Bank does this with style. The card benefits from 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first six months, followed by an exceptional – and fixed – interest rate after that.
The addition of SavingsEdge brings some extra value to the table, and the healthy credit limits of up to $250,000 don’t hurt either, but the major selling point of this card is the exceptional interest rates and quality 0% introductory periods. Everything else is just little bonuses that make this card an excellent option for Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming-based companies to consider.