Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on September 7th, 2021
PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card
Earn a $200 Bonus
- Regular Purchase APR 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 21.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months from account opening
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn a $200 bonus when you make at least $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- No limit to the amount of cash back that you can earn
- Redeem cash back anytime as a statement credit or as a deposit into an eligible PNC Business checking or savings account
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months from account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 21.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 28.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
Business owners that can put their spending to work for them will appreciate the PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business, which earns unlimited 1.5% cash back with no category restrictions. There’s also a 0% intro APR offer and no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own or operate a small business
- Can take advantage of a credit card instead of a loan or other line of credit to handle business expenditures
- Want to earn cash back on any purchase when you cover costs for your business
- Want a central portal in which you can stay organized and manage the money that goes in and out of your account
PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card Review
The PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card performs the double duty of helping you accomplish the necessary shopping to propel your company forward and paying you back in return. With unlimited 1.5% cash back earning, you’ll get some money sent your way for everything from office supplies to entire business trips.
Cash back you’ve earned can be redeemed for statement credits or deposits into a PNC business checking or savings account. And there is no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn nor blackouts when redeeming, giving you added freedom.
0% Intro APR
Aside from its cash back program, this PNC business credit card also appeals to customers with its introductory APR offer. 0% interest on purchases applies for nine billing cycles after opening an account, so if you have a substantial transaction to make, you’ll be spared from interest charges while you pay it off over time.
Business Account Management Tools
As a proper business credit card, the PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card provides tools that you can take advantage of to make running your enterprise more streamlined. Through your online account you can add additional cards for employees and set spending limits. For maximum transparency, you can view posted and pending transactions in detail up to 13 months back, and you can even download all activity into spreadsheet or bookkeeping applications.
In addition, PNC’s Cash Flow Insight spending tools automatically assign business categories to your expenses, letting you monitor where your spending is taking place – from yourself and your staff – and allowing you to easily plan a budget for future needs. Moreover, if you regularly use a PNC checking account and are concerned over the possibility of overdrafting, you can set up this.
Should You Apply for the PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card?
The PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Card is a versatile cash back card that offers accelerated rewards and no annual fee. The combination of unlimited 1.5% back on every purchase, plus a decent introductory bonus of $200 after meeting minimum spending requirements provides excellent value, as do the quality business tools that provide integrated solutions to track employee spending.