Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on September 7th, 2021
PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card
0% Intro APR for 9 Months
- Regular Purchase APR 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 21.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months after account opening
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn 5 points per $1 with no spending categories
- No limit to the amount of points you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 9 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months after account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 9 months on transfers made within 90 days from account opening
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 21.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 28.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card earns plenty of rewards points and offers a 0% APR introductory period for new cardmembers.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own or operate a business
- Are looking for another way to cover expenses without resorting to a loan or other form of working capital
- Prefer a credit card that also earns points as part of a rewards program
- Are looking to make a considerable purchase that will require multiple payments and can benefit from a 0% APR period
- Want to consolidate existing debt into one account and save money on interest charges
PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card Review
The PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card differs from other business credit cards in that it earns you points in a hurry no matter what you purchase. Every dollar spent is worth 5 points, and there are no earning limits, so even everyday expenses like office supplies can boost your tally significantly. In addition, you can combine points earned through your business card along with those earned through a personal card, so if you’re a loyal PNC client you can amass an impressive amount of points for later redemption.
How to Redeem
Redemption is flexible, and you can choose from merchandise, gift cards, travel booking, or cash back. Depending on your line of business, you may find your points working doubly in your favor – though you can just as well use them for personal purposes. Plus, if you request additional cards for employees – for which there is no extra cost – theirs will also earn points for your account.
0% Intro APR
Many PNC credit cards offer an introductory incentive such as 0% APR for a number of months, and this card is no exception. The PNC points® Visa® includes a period of nine months at 0% APR for both purchases and balance transfers, so you can also save money on interest payments if you have other accounts that you’re still paying off. Whether you’re taking care of several expenses or making one large purchase, nine interest-free months is a welcome benefit that will give you wiggle room to pay back what you’re borrowed.
Should You Apply for the PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card?
The PNC points® Visa® Business Credit Card not only gives you purchasing power to move your company ahead; it makes running your enterprise easier, too. In addition to standard online account tools, where you can see transactions in detail and pay bills, you can set spending limits for employee cards and easily download card activity to other applications such as QuickBooks®. Cash Flow Insight℠ is a PNC service you can enroll in, and its Spend Analysis feature automatically labels card transactions under distinct business categories. This makes it simpler to keep track of where your credit is being used most, and it also helps you re-organize your budget appropriately.