Last updated on February 23rd, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card
PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card
- 15.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness Regular Purchase APR
- 15.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness Balance Transfer APR
- 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card is a business credit card that allows you to earn rewards miles for everyday business expenses so you can redeem them for future travel – company-related or otherwise.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent in net purchases
- Earn double miles on your first $2,500 in eligible net purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 33.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
- You own or operate a business
- You want the convenience of a credit card for fulfilling business needs of any scale or cost
- You are looking for a business credit card that will grant you rewards currency that you can later redeem for travel booking or statement credits
- You travel frequently
- You have multiple staff members and employee cards and require a centralized hub to easily manage transactions
PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card Review
With the PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card, you can pay for everyday items like invoices and packing tape as well as larger purchases like heavy-duty machinery or computers for the whole office – all while earning travel rewards miles. Every dollar earns one mile, so if you use the card often you’ll see your total tally increase quickly. As an introductory bonus, you’ll earn double miles on the first $2,500 you spend with the card – regardless of category – so it’s advisable to squeeze as much juice out of this piece of plastic as possible as you reach the magic number.
How to Redeem Rewards
Your accumulated miles are redeemable for future travel purchases like airfare, hotel stays, cruises, or auto rentals. Alternatively, you can use your miles to pay yourself back for previous travel purchases. If you’re a jet setting business owner, you’ll find the redemption options convenient, as it could potentially mean the equivalent of a free round-trip flight or hotel sojourn.
The PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card’s other capabilities allow you to make running your enterprise less stressful. With PNC’s online account features you can view detailed transaction breakdowns dating as far back as 13 months, and you can download the data to QuickBooks®, Excel, and other applications. In addition, PNC offers a service called Cash Flow Insight℠ that you can enroll in. Its Spend Analysis tool automatically sorts your card’s expenses into business categories so you can more easily track where most of your money is being spent. And this feature also works on additional employee cards, which makes it less of a headache to oversee where and how your staff is using the company budget.
Should You Apply for the PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card?
Companies that travel often can find real value with the PNC Travel Rewards Visa® Business Credit Card. No annual fee and fo foreign transaction fees combine with a simple point structure to offer no-frills travel rewards and everyday value.