Last updated on February 23rd, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
PNC Visa® Business Credit Card
PNC Visa® Business Credit Card
- 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The PNC Visa® Business Credit Card prioritizes low APRs over perks, giving customers the benefit of saving on interest payments over the long run.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Introductory APR of 0% for 13 months on balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Add, activate, or close employee cards and set spending limits for each
- Manage your transactions online and download them to accounting software programs
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 13 months on transfers made within 90 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 33.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
- You own or operate a business
- You need additional working capital to cover expenses but prefer not to opt for a loan
- You want a credit card with a lower APR that can save you money on interest payments
- You're looking for an introductory 0% APR offer on balance transfers
PNC Visa® Business Credit Card Review
With the PNC Visa® Business Credit Card, you get a simple revolving line of credit that appeals with its low purchase APR and even lower introductory offer. New cardmembers get 13 months of 0% APR on balance transfers, though not for regular transactions. If you have other outstanding debts at higher interest rates, you can consolidate them and only deal with one balance and one due date. Choosing this route will save you money throughout the promotional APR period, and thereafter you may still be able to pay less month-over-month thanks to the PNC Visa® Business Credit Card’s modest standard APRs.
In addition, you can take advantage of a convenient set of online tools to keep your card activity organized. Though almost every other credit card on the market provides online account management, PNC goes a step further and offers Cash Flow Insight℠. Once enrolled, the program’s Spend Analysis tool can automatically apply spending categories to your purchases. The add-on is particularly useful if you have issued additional cards for your employees and allows you to easily keep track of where they are using their cards and what they’re purchasing with them. Plus, you can add, activate, or remove employee cards within your account portal.
Should You Apply for the PNC Visa® Business Credit Card?
Considering this is as straightforward a business credit card as you’re going to find, it makes sense for it to not include an annual fee. You will be charged if you miss a payment or pay with insufficient funds, however, and a balance transfer fee still applies despite the 0% APR introductory offer. Nevertheless, as long as you’re responsible with your spending and repayment, it won’t cost you extra to use the PNC Visa® Business Credit Card to give your company the financial boost it needs to succeed.