Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card
Earn 1.5% Cash Back on Purchases
- Regular Purchase APR 11.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 1.5% cash back on every $1 spent
- Choice of cash back or rewards points
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for the first 9 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.24% to 21.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $50
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $29
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite – Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 – See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card is a good quality rewards and cash back credit card for small and medium-sized businesses. Companies can benefit not only from rewards, but also online account management and up to 99 employee cards at no additional cost.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Run a business with annual sales of up to $2 million
- Want the option to select between cash back or rewards points
- Need a simple way to manage your company’s everyday expenses
- Want a business card with a 0% introductory APR
Wells Fargo Business Platinum Card Review
The Business Platinum Card from Wells Fargo is an attractive business card option for small-to-medium sized companies who are looking for a rewards card that also helps easily manage their day-to-day business expenses.
While Wells Fargo touts the card as “great for businesses with annual sales up to $2 million,” in reality the Business Platinum Card’s online management tools make it a reliable choice for any company. Members can request up to 99 additional employee cards on the account at no extra cost, and the card features no annual fees. The online account management tools make it a snap for managing all cards, with detailed spending reports available online, as well as protections to limit user spending.
New Wells Fargo Business Platinum Card customers can expect a one-time $500 cash back bonus, or 50,000 bonus points when they spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of opening an account. Cardholders can also earn an additional 1,000 points when they spend $1,000 or more in a single billing month. Points are accumulated at a rate of 1 point per dollar spent and can be used for gift cards, merchandise, travel, and much more.
With the Business Platinum Card, however, rewards aren’t just limited to points. Cardholders have the option to receive their rewards in cash back, including the $500 cash back initial offer mentioned previously. Members earn 1.5% cash back on every dollar spent using the card, and cash back is automatically credited to the account – or an eligible checking or savings account – each quarter (March, June, September, and December).
The Business Platinum Card from Wells Fargo offers businesses a suite of protections from fraud, including no liability in the event of unauthorized purchases and Visa’s fraud monitoring team. Cardholders can also expect Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver protection should they fund the entire rental using their card and forgo the car rental company’s insurance waiver.
Should You Apply for the Wells Fargo Business Platinum Card?
The Wells Fargo Business Platinum Card is a stable and reliable business rewards card for those who want good rewards and middle of the road APR. The ability to choose cash back or reward points is an appealing incentive and one that many companies continue to enjoy.