Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on September 24th, 2021
Ollo Platinum Card
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Annual Fee $0 to $39
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Fair , Poor
- Processing Network Mastercard
- No annual fee, no foreign transaction fees
- Automatic credit line increase reviews
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Online and mobile access, 24/7 U.S. based customer service
- Regular Purchase APR: 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $0 to $39
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
No annual fee. Free FICO® scores. No surprise fees. The Ollo Platinum Card offers peace of mind as you build (or repair) your credit; take advantage of low interest, no extra fees to cut into your saving, and no rate hikes when you make a late payment.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a card with no surprise fees
- Want Zero Fraud Liability
- Want to build your credit score, or repair it
- Want a card with 24/7 customer service and online account access
Ollo Platinum Card Review
The Ollo Platinum Card is a powerful tool that will help you achieve your credit goals while saving money. Enjoy freedom from fees: you won’t be charged an annual fee, or an over-limit fee, returned payment fee, or foreign transaction fees. Additionally, if you’re late making a payment, Ollo gives you the benefit of the doubt – you won’t see a rate hike if a payment is late!
Responsible financial behavior is rewarded – Ollo periodically reviews your account and automatically increases your credit line when you demonstrate financial responsibility. You’ll see that free FICO® scores are available to Ollo customers online, too. It’s important to make your payments on-time, not only with Ollo but in general – your Ollo card use will be reflected in your credit file, so make sure you don’t miss a pay period, and minimize your late payments.
Built-in security and 24/7 customer service come standard with the Platinum Card from Ollo. You’re protected against unauthorized purchases with Zero Fraud Liability, and you can manage your account online (and by mobile) with fast and easy access from any device. The Ollo Platinum Card is powered by Mastercard®.
Should You Apply for the Ollo Platinum Card?
Those looking to repair their credit can benefit form a subprime credit card like the Ollo Platinum.
Unfortunately, Ollo, like other cards such as the Mercury Mastercard, requires an invitation code to apply. Because of this limitation, the Ollo Platinum isn’t the best option for those with fair or poor credit.
Equally disappointing with the Ollo Platinum is the APR. For a card that requires a reservation code, you’d expect a better APR on purchases. That’s not the case with Ollo, however.
What Are the Best Credit Cards for Those Without a Reservation Code?
If you don’t have a reservation code or invitation, don’t worry. There are plenty of credit repair cards for those who don’t have access to cards like the Ollo Platinum, Ollo Rewards, or Mercury Mastercard: