Ollo Platinum Card
No Penalty APR, No Annual Fee
- No annual fee, no foreign transaction fees
- Automatic credit line increase reviews
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Online and mobile access, 24/7 U.S. based customer service
- Regular Purchase APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $0 to $39
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
At a Glance
No annual fee. Free FICO® scores. No surprise fees. The Ollo Platinum Card offers peace of mind as you build (or repair) your credit; take advantage of low interest, no extra fees to cut into your saving, and no rate hikes when you make a late payment. Get the credit you need!
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a card with no surprise fees
- Want Zero Fraud Liability
- Want to build your credit score, or repair it
- Want a card with 24/7 customer service and online account access
Ollo Platinum Card Review
The Ollo Platinum Card is a powerful tool that will help you achieve your credit goals while saving money. Enjoy freedom from fees: you won’t be charged an annual fee, or an over-limit fee, returned payment fee, or foreign transaction fees. Additionally, if you’re late making a payment, Ollo gives you the benefit of the doubt – you won’t see a rate hike if a payment is late! Responsible financial behavior is rewarded – Ollo periodically reviews your account and automatically increases your credit line when you demonstrate financial responsibility. You’ll see that free FICO® scores are available to Ollo customers online, too. It’s important to make your payments on-time, not only with Ollo but in general – your Ollo card use will be reflected in your credit file, so make sure you don’t miss a pay period, and minimize your late payments.
Related Card: Milestone Gold MasterCard
Built-in security, and 24/7 customer service come standard with the Platinum Card from Ollo. You’re protected against unauthorized purchases with Zero Fraud Liability, and you can manage your account online (and by mobile) with fast and easy access from any device. The Ollo Platinum Card is powered by Mastercard®.
Note: At this time, Ollo products are offered by invitation only.
Related Article: What Are the Easiest Credit Cards for Bad Credit to Get?
For more information on bad credit and bad credit cards, visit our Comprehensive Credit Cards for Card Reference Page, featuring the best current credit card offers, detailed advice, and tips to help you build your credit history.