Last updated on May 23rd, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- 19.74% - 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 19.74% - 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 29.74% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for the first 15 months from date of account opening Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
A younger sibling to the Savor® Rewards version, the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card also highlights cash back on dining and entertainment while also extending an appealing 0% introductory APR offer.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (excluding superstores like Walmart® and Target®), plus 1% on all other purchases
- Earn 10% cash back on purchases made through Uber & Uber Eats, plus complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
- Earn 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases
- Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards
- Cash back wo't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
- You're covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stole
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for the first 15 months from date of account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 19.74% - 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for the first 15 months from date of account opening
- Balance Transfer APR: 19.74% - 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer posted during the first 15 months from account opening. None for transfers that post thereafter
- Cash Advance APR: 29.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $3
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- You frequently dine out or make purchases in the entertainment category
- You want a cash back credit card with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- You plan to pay for your groceries with a credit card over cash or debit
- You're looking for exclusive cardmember perks that give access to unique experiences not available to the public
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit CardTerms & Conditions
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
The Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is targeted at customers who frequently find themselves in a restaurant or at a show, or getting coffee and heading to the theme park after. That’s because the card earns 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, grocery store, and select streaming services purchases – with no limits.
All other purchases earn 1% back, so no matter what you buy with it, you’re still getting something in return. A card with such an impressive rate of cash back at grocery stores with n annual fee is always a welcome addition to any wallet.
Limited Time $200 Cash Bonus
As a new Capital One cardholder, you can earn a one time $200 cash back sign up bonus after you spend $500 on purchases – that’s a 35% return on the required spending threshold. This bonus takes the form of a statement credit. This introductory bonus is similar to what is on offer with the Chase Freedom Flex.
Going back to dining and entertainment, you can also take advantage of perks that are exclusive to Capital One cardmembers. We’re talking intimate, chef-hosted dinners and VIP concert or sporting event access, giving you even more opportunities to maximize the unlimited 3% cash back earning potential.
0% Intro APR
For those looking to dive into a big purchase, the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card makes life easier with a 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date you open an account. Plus, having the card doesn’t cost a dime, as there is no annual fee. And you can buy confidently when you’re abroad thanks to no foreign transaction fees.
Other Card Features
Like some other Capital One credit cards, the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is a Mastercard. Many consumers confuse the type of card a Capital One is since they lack the familiar payment network logo of a Visa or Mastercard on the front. Make no mistake, however: the SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card, like the Savor Cash Rewards, is a no-nonsense, full-blooded, Mastercard credit card product. For this reason, Savor One holders cannot use their card at Costco, which famously doesn’t accept Mastercard.
Should You Apply for the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card?
While this card earns 3% back on streaming, grcoeries, and dining and entertainment purchases, the Savor® Rewards earns 4%. In the signup bonus department, you’ll get more back with the Savor® Rewards at $500, but you’ll also have to spend more with a $3,000 threshold. There is no 0% APR intro period, though, so this will be a better option if no interest rates are your priority.
Overall, the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card can be an advantageous companion to have in your wallet, provided you can take advantage of the areas in which it’s designed to perform best. Other options include the or the Chase Freedom Flex and Citi Custom Cash℠ Card.
The information related to Citi Custom Cash Card has been collected by BestCards.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service.