Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on April 9th, 2021
Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
3% Unlimited Cash Back on Dining & Entertainment
- Regular Purchase APR 15.49%, 21.49% or 25.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.49%, 21.49% or 25.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for the first 15 months from date of account opening
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores, and 1% on all other purchases
- Earn a one-time $200 cash bonus when you spend $500 within the first 3 months from account opening
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months after account opening
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for the first 15 months from date of account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.49%, 21.49% or 25.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for the first 15 months from date of account opening
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.49%, 21.49% or 25.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each transfer posted during the first 15 months from account opening. None for transfers that post thereafter
- Cash Advance APR: 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine - Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 - See Details
- Exclusive tableware and home d?cor items from porcelain - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Go on a guided truffle-hunting expedition in the Motovun Forest - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a journey through the city of the Iron Throne - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Play the Hidden Network of Private Courses - Offer Expires on December 31, 2022 - See Details
- Marvel at a celebrity stylist's star-studded fashion collection - Offer Expires on June 01, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a virtual trip to the Banaras' ghats, Sarnath, and more - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Get a glimpse into India's history through the Gujarati thali - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
A younger sibling to the Capital One® Savor® Rewards, the SavorOne® Card also highlights cash back on dining and entertainment while also extending an appealing 0% intro APR offer.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently dine out or make purchases in the entertainment category
- Want a cash back credit card with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Plan to pay for your groceries with a credit card over cash or debit
- Are looking for exclusive cardmember perks that give access to unique experiences not available to the public
Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
The Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card is targeted at customers who frequently find themselves in a restaurant or at a show, or getting coffee and heading to the theme park after. That’s because the card earns 3% cash back on dining and entertainment purchases – with no limits.
You’d also be wise to consider it for grocery purchases, as shopping at supermarkets earns 2% back. All other purchases earn 1% back, so no matter what you buy with it, you’re still getting something in return. A card with such an impressive rate of cash back at grocery stores with n annual fee is always a welcome addition to any wallet.
Limited Time $200 Cash Bonus
As a new Capital One cardholder, you can earn a one time $200 cash back sign up bonus after you spend $500 on purchases – that’s a 35% return on the required spending threshold. This bonus talkes the form of a statement credit.
Going back to dining and entertainment, you can also take advantage of perks that are exclusive to Capital One cardmembers. We’re talking intimate, chef-hosted dinners and VIP concert or sporting event access, giving you even more opportunities to maximize the unlimited 3% cash back earning potential.
0% Intro APR
For those looking to dive into a big purchase or transfer an existing balance in exchange for lower monthly payments, the SavorOne® makes life easier with a 0% APR on purchases for 15 months from the date you open an account. Plus, having the card doesn’t cost a dime, as there is no annual fee. And you can buy confidently when you’re abroad thanks to no foreign transaction fees.
Other Card Features
Like some other Capital One credit cards, the SavorOne Rewards is a Mastercard. Many consumers confuse the type of card a Capital One is since they lack the familiar payment network logo of a Visa or Mastercard on the front. Make no mistake, however: the SavorOne, like the Savor Cash Rewards, is a no-nonsense, full-blooded, Mastercard credit card product. For this reason, Savor One holders cannot use their card at Costco, which famously doesn’t accept Mastercard.
Should You Apply for the Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card?
While the SavorOne® earns 3% back on dining and entertainment purchases, the Savor® Rewards earns 4%. In the signup bonus department, you’ll get more back with the Savor® Rewards at $500, but you’ll also have to spend more with a $3,000 threshold. There is no 0% APR intro period, though, so the SavorOne® will be a better option if no interest rates are your priority.
Overall, the Capital One® SavorOne® Rewards Card can be an advantageous companion to have in your wallet, provided you can take advantage of the areas in which it’s designed to perform best.