Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 9th, 2022
U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card
- Regular Purchase APR 14.74% to 23.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 14.74% to 23.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 26.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months
- Processing Network Visa
- Limited Time Offer: Earn $500 in cash back. Just spend $4500 on the Account Owner's card in the first 150 days of opening your account
- Introducing the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards, the card that gives back on all your eligible business needs
- Earn 3% cash back on eligible purchases at gas stations and EV charging stations, office supply stores, cell phone service providers and restaurants
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- Earn 5% cash back on prepaid hotels and car rentals booked directly in the Travel Rewards Center
- No limit on total cash back earned
- Rewards never expire
- Earn an annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or quickbooks
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 14.74% - 23.74%
- No annual fee
- Pay over time by splitting eligible purchases of $100+ into equal monthly payments with U.S. Bank ExtendPay™ Plan
- Great Offer from U.S. Bank, a 2022 World's Most Ethical Company® - Ethisphere Institute, February 2022
- Terms and conditions apply
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 15 months
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.74% to 23.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months for balances transferred within 30 days from account opening.
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.74% to 23.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 26.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either 5% of the amount of each advance or $10 minimum, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.99%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each foreign transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $40
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $40
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card offers a decent cash back sign-up bonus, up to 3% back on eligible purchases, and two 0% intro APR periods, all for no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own a small business and want to invest in their infrastructure or software
- Have an existing credit card balance they want to pay down
- Spend frequently on categories like gas stations, dining, or office supplies
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card Review
The U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card is an impressive cash back rewards business card that provides an exceptional earning rate, statement credits, and more – all for a $0 annual fee.
Earn Up to 3% Cash Back
As the name implies, the Triple Cash Rewards Card from U.S. Bank earns 3% cash back on select categories. Those categories are exceptional and provide the type of savings small companies need to help keep costs at a minimum while conducting business.
Businesses earn 3% cash back on the following eligible purchases:
- Gas stations
- Office supply stores
- Cell phone service providers
These 3% back categories are unlimited, which is a great feature considering that many card issuers cap those top-tier rewards at $15,000 per year for some of their cards. That’s not to say that there are not restrictions with those bonus categories, however. Purchases of gasoline greater than $200 are not eligible for 3% back – instead only earning 1% back, for instance.
All other purchases with the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card earn an unlimited 1% cash back. There are no caps on the total number of rewards a business can earn, and rewards never expire.
Cash Back Sign-Up Bonus
The Triple Cash Rewards Business Card also comes with a decent sign-up bonus that further accelerates the cash back potential of the card. New accounts earn an extra $500 cash back after spending $4,500 on qualifying purchases in the first 150 days of opening the account.
How to Redeem Cash Back Rewards
Cash back with U.S. Bank business cards is different than cash back with personal credit cards. Instead of having multiple redemption and award options, including gift cards and converting cash back to points, U.S. Bank offers companies a simplified award structure for Triple Cash Rewards cardholders. Businesses can opt to redeem their as either a statement credit or a direct deposit into an associated U.S. Bank business checking, savings, or money market account.
0% Introductory APR
Beyond impressive cash back, the card also provides the ideal platform for companies looking to finance significant purchases or eliminate an existing debt at a lower rate. The Triple Cash Rewards comes with two promotional 0% intro APR periods: purchases and balance transfers.
New accounts enjoy 15 billing cycles worth of no interest on purchases and balance transfers made within 30 days of opening an account. This bonus APR period offers exceptional value and can help a growing company invest in the software and infrastructure they need – and then pay off that balance over time without additional interest.
Extremely Competitive Rates
Once the intro period ends, the card provides a regular APR that is well-below the national average for a business credit card. Companies with excellent credit can expect a purchase and balance transfer APR that starts at around 14%. Even companies with good credit can expect a rate that is superior to many other leading business cards.
However, one thing to keep in mind is that the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card does charge a foreign transaction fee of 3% of each foreign transaction in U.S. dollars. This is not a deal-breaker – just something to consider.
Other Card Features
Other notable features of the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa include an annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks. This statement credit is automatically added to the account after 11 consecutive months of eligible software service purchases made directly with a software service provider.
Other card features include Visa perks and protections, such as:
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Online business, payroll, and tax management solutions
- No annual fee
Should You Apply for the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card?
Overall, the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards Visa® Business Card is an extremely exciting credit card for small businesses that want plenty of perks but no annual fee. The card offers an unlimited 3% back on select purchases – but those categories are broad enough to provide significant everyday value.
With additional savings thanks to two introductory 0% APR periods (both lasting 15 months), a suite of U.S. Bank and Visa business tools and offers, and an easy-to-achieve cash back sign-up bonus, there is plenty to love with the U.S. Bank Triple Cash Rewards. Oh, did we mention that the card charges no annual fee?
Other business credit cards to consider include Chase’s Ink cards, including the Chase Ink Business Cash and the Ink Business Unlimited – both excellent cash back options that feature no annual fee. The Ink Business Preferred also offers value but earns Ultimate Rewards points and not cash back.