Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on September 23rd, 2021
U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card
Earn a $750 Cash Back Bonus
- Regular Purchase APR 15.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $0 for the first 12 months. After that, $95
- Credit Needed Excellent
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee for the first year
- Earn 2% back on eligible net purchases made in the top two categories where you spend the most each month - automatically
- Earn 1% back on every dollar spent on all other net purchases
- Free employee cards
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: N/A
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99% to 20.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 5% of each transfer amount (introductory). After that, either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.99%
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first 12 months. After that, $95
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card is a rewards card that changes with your business. Unlike other rewards credit cards, the U.S. Bank Business Leverage Card allows you to earn 2x points for every dollar spent on purchases in categories where your company’s spend is the highest, and these 2X rewards change monthly with your business’ spending habits – meaning you get the most rewards with the least effort.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want free employee cards
- Want to earn two points for every dollar spent on the purchases they make the most
- Want the flexibility of a rewards program that changes with spending habits
- Have excellent credit
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card Review
When it comes to running a company, low maintenance solutions are always best. U.S. Bank understands the difficulties many business-owners tackle and offer the U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card as a simple and stress-free way to earn bonus points for every day – and uncommon – expenses companies often face.
With the U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card, members can earn up to 100,000 bonus points within their first year of opening the account, through the availability of an additional bonus point on every eligible net purchase.
Cardholders earn double points (2X points for every dollar spent on net purchases) on purchases made in the top two categories where they spend the most money. Categories available for double rewards points include airlines, advertising, automotive repairs, computer services, and stores, groceries, office supplies, hotels, insurance providers, and more. Members earn one point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
With the U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card, there are no limits on the number of points that can be earned, and points are flexibly redeemable for a variety of rewards: from cash back in $50 intervals, to gift cards, travel costs, and merchandise from select leading retailers.
Should You Apply for the U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card?
Overall, the U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Signature Card is a no-nonsense business rewards card for businesses who want to make the most of their purchases, while avoiding the headaches and monitoring of other rewards cards.
The flexible reward earning rate with the Business Leverage Visa Signature card is solid, but not spectacular, though U.S. Bank makes it very easy to redeem points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, and more. The card also features no annual fee for the first year, followed by a $95 fee each year after.
On the plus side, however, there is no additional cost or annual fee for extra employee cards – something with which many business rewards credit cards account holders are saddled. And, while the APR isn’t going to turn any heads, it is a competitive rate.