Last updated on July 18th, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card
TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card
- 15.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 15.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Over 600 rewards to choose from
- Earn 1.5% rewards on all eligible purchases
- 10% bonus on rewards redeemed into a TD Ameritrade account
- No caps, no limits as long as your credit card account is open and in good standing
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
At a Glance
With the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card, you’ll be able to quickly and easily start earning cash back with a 1.5% rate on all qualified purchases with no caps or categories to worry about. Combined with a generous intro offer of 10,000 bonus points, this card’s benefits make it a serious contender for an everyday card you’ll want in your wallet.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want to earn 1.5% cash back on all qualified purchases
- Are likely to spend $500 on the card within 90 days of acquiring it to qualify for 10,000 bonus points
- Do not want to worry about paying an annual fee, foreign transaction fee, or penalty APR
TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card Review
The TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card is an engaging an uncomplicated cash back rewards card that merits your attention. Not only can you earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all of your qualified purchases, but you’ll also receive a 10% bonus on those rewards when they’re redeemed into your TD Ameritrade account. On top of that, as a new cardholder, you can earn an amazing 10,000 bonus points for spending just $500 within the first 90 days of opening your account. That’s less than what you’ll spend on necessities like food, gas, and lattes in that time.
In addition to these perks, the TD Ameritrade Client Rewards Card also foregoes charging an annual fee or foreign transaction fee, which may help sway you to consider a cash back card as straightforward as this. There’s also no penalty APR to speak of, which is a great peace of mind should life’s complications force you to miss a payment now and again.