Last updated on July 28th, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
TD Cash Credit Card
TD Cash Credit Card
- 19.74%, 24.74% or 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 19.74%, 24.74% or 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 30.24% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
With the ability to earn 3% cash back at restaurants and 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other eligible purchases, the TD Cash Credit Card makes getting good eats a tasty and profitable experience.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Earn $150 Cash Back when you spend $500 within 90 days after account opening
- Earn 3% Cash Back on dining – including takeout and delivery
- Earn 2% Cash Back at grocery stores
- Earn 1% Cash Back on all other eligible purchases
- No caps, no limits as long as your account is in good standing
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% introductory APR for first 12 billing cycles after account opening. After that, 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable APR based on your creditworthiness
- $0 Annual Fee
- *Read terms and conditions about APRs, fees, eligible purchases, balance transfers and program details
- Regular Purchase APR: 19.74%, 24.74% or 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 19.74%, 24.74% or 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 30.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- You want to earn 3% cash back on dining (including takeout and delivery), 2% at grocery stores, and 1% everywhere else
- You’re likely to spend $500 within 3 months to earn an extra $150 sign-up bonus
- You enjoy the diversity of having 400+ rewards redemption options
- You bank with TD Bank
TD Cash Credit Card Review
If you find yourself frequently dining around town with friends or family, the TD Cash Credit Card rewards you for each one of those memorable meals. The card, from TD Bank, offers bountiful rewards and a lengthy introductory APR period on balance transfers – all for no annual fee.
0% Intro APR
The TD Cash Card offers a lengthy 0% intro APR period for new accounts. New cardholders enjoy 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months.
The twelve months of zero interest in balance transfers are an excellent feature with the Cash Card, making it the ideal partner for paying down an existing credit card balance. And while the typical APR on transfers (and purchases) isn’t exceptional for those with good credit, those with excellent credit scores are significantly lower than the interest rates found with other leading cash back credit cards.
How to Earn Rewards
The TD Cash Card offers a versatile cash back rewards program. Cardholders earn 3% cash back on dining, including takeout and delivery, making it one of the more valuable dining credit cards on the market today. What’s more, they also offer 2% cash back for grocery store purchases and 1% on all other eligible purchases made with the card.
Cash Back Sign-up Bonus
New TD Cash Card accounts also enjoy a simple cash back sign-up bonus. New accounts can earn a $150 Cash Back after spending $500 within 90 days after account opening. While $150 cash back isn’t the most lucrative bonus on the market today, it’s an easy-to-achieve goal that can place some decent cash in your pocket in no time.
A family of four or foodie set on sampling the trendiest cuisines around town can quickly meet that spending threshold in half that time, if not sooner – for example.
How to Redeem Cash Back
Not only do the points earned while using the TD Cash Credit Card not expire, but there’s no limit to how many you can earn. After accumulating points practically everywhere you go, you’ll be happy to know that there are hundreds of options for redeeming your TD rewards, including cash back, gift cards, travel accommodations, and a whole lot more.
Should You Apply for the TD Cash Credit Card?
Overall, the TD Cash Credit Card is a versatile cash back card for those that spend heavily on dining and groceries and want an achievable sign-up bonus. Earning 3% back on dining and 2% back on groceries is great – and the 0% APR offers are equally enjoyable. Factor in the card’s lack of an annual fee or foreign transaction fees, and you’ll easily see why it’s as critical to bringing along to your next meal as an open heart and an empty stomach.