Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on October 6th, 2021
TD Business Solutions Credit Card
Earn up to 2% Cash Back Rewards
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%, 18.99% or 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99%, 18.99% or 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn $250 cash back when you spend $1,500 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 1% Cash Back on purchases
- Earn an additional 1% back when you redeem into an eligible TD Bank Deposit Account
- No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99%, 18.99% or 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99%, 18.99% or 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
Professionals who want to bolster their bottom line will be impressed with the benefits available through the TD Business Solutions Credit Card. Chief among these benefits is the ability to earn an unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases when pumping those rewards into an eligible TD Bank deposit account. .
Ideal for Those Who:
- Enjoy earning an unlimited 2% cash back on all eligible purchases for your business.
- Will be making at least $1,500 in purchases in the next 90 days in order to earn that $250 cash back bonus
- Want to avoid paying annual fees
- Bank with TD Bank
TD Business Solutions Credit Card Review
As small business credit cards come, the TD Business Solutions Card is a solid everyday earner. The card, from TD Bank, offers basic cash back that doubles when applied towards an associated TD Bank banking account.
Cardholders earn a flat-rate 1% cash back on all purchases, with no limit to the total amount of cash back they can earn. While 1% back isn’t spectacular (and borders on ordinary), businesses with an eligible TD Bank deposit account earn an extra 1% back when their cash back rewards are deposited into that account. This means the card has the potential of up to 2% cash back on every purchase.
Earning 2% cash back on all purchases places the TD Business Solutions Card on par with some of the most versatile business cards on the market, including the ever-popular Capital One Spark cards. While that earning potential comes with the need for a TD Bank deposit account, chances are most companies considering a card like the Business Solutions Credit Card already bank with TD.
Companies have hundreds of options for redeeming their TD rewards, including cash back, gift cards, travel accommodations, and a whole lot more.
Cash Back Sign-up Bonus
New TD Business Solutions Card accounts also enjoy a healthy cash back sign-up bonus. New accounts can earn a $250 Cash Back after spending $1,500 within 90 days after account opening. While $250 cash back isn’t the most lucrative bonus on the market today, it’s an easy-to-achieve goal that can place some decent cash in a business’s coffers in no time.
Other Card Features
Great features of the Business Solutions Card don’t stop with the cash back rewards. The card also doesn’t charge any annual fees, which is great should other authorized card users, such as members of your sales team.
Plus, as card purchases can be tracked on your smartphone via your TD Bank Digital wallet, you can keep an eye on expenses if they get out of hand from one month to the next, should you need to.
Should You Apply for the TD Business Solutions Credit Card?
Overall, the TD Business Solutions Credit Card offers much of the everyday versatility a business wants from a cash back credit card without much of the bloat. The card offers up to 2% back on every purchases, with no caps on total number of cash back earnable.
The 2% back figure requires an associated TD Bank deposit account. Again, this probably wont be a concern for many companies considering the card – and since opening a business account with TD Bank is straightforward, even those companies without an associated account can easily get one – and that double cash back bonus.
While the TD Business Solutions Card lacks any 0% intro APR periods, the interest rates on purchases and balance transfers are excellent and highly competitive, meaning the charges may be higher in the short term, but with longer financing the TD card might just beat out some other competitors.