LATAM Visa Signature® Card
20,000 Bonus Points After First Card Use
- Regular Purchase APR 15.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $0 for the first 12 months, After that, $75
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn one LATAM Pass Point for every eligible net $1 you spend
- Get 20,000 bonus points after your first LATAM credit card use and 4,000 bonus points with your annual renewal
- Receive 20% discount on LATAM Airlines purchase (up to $1,000) 1 time per year
- Enjoy 3 one-way upgrade coupons per year
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first 12 months, After that, $75
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in Brooklyn – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in New York – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in West Hollywood – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The LATAM Visa Signature Credit Card is a U.S. Bank cobranded airline card catering to the U.S. marketplace. The card offers decent points-earning potential and an easy-to-achieve introductory offer. New cardholders receive 20,000 LATAM Pass Multiplus points after the first use of the card, plus an additional 4,000 points on each anniversary upon renewal. With everyday use, the card earns 2x points per dollar on LATAM flight bookings and 1x points for every dollar spent with all other purchases. Other perks of the card are three complimentary one-way upgrade coupons LATAM flights each year, Visa Concierge service, and a 20% discount on the first LATAM ticket purchase each year (up to $1,000).
Ideal for Those Who:
- Prefer to fly with LATAM
- Want to receive three one-way class upgrades for LATAM flights each year
- Don’t mind the $75 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- Frequently travel to Central or South America
LATAM Visa Signature Card Review
The LATAM Visa Signature Card is a solid airline rewards card for those who frequently travel to or from South America. For a $75 annual fee (which U.S. Bank waives for the first year), members earn double points when booking tickets with LATAM, and a single point for every other dollar spent on purchases. Cardholders also receive 20,000 bonus points when they first use their new card to make a purchase and 4,000-anniversary points on renewal of membership.
How to Use LATAM Points
The LATAM Pass rewards program is one of the richest programs in the Americas- and also one of the most popular. Points are applicable towards travel with LATAM, LATAM subsidiaries, and LATAM codeshare partners, including their new partnership with Delta – the world’s largest carrier. Points also apply towards seat upgrades, additional baggage allowances, and other associated travel costs with LATAM and LATAM partners.
Beyond flights, points can also be used towards hotel stays with partners that include Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, IHG, Hyatt, and more. Points are also applicable towards rental car hires with select partners and merchandise through LATAM retail partners.
Beyond the solid points-earning potential of the LATAM Visa Signature Card, cardholders can also expect some very nice perks with the card. Holders receive three complimentary one-way upgrades on LATAM flights each year, as well as 20% off their first ticket purchase with the airline each year of card membership (up to a value of $1,000).
As the LATAM Card is a Visa Signature Card, holders can also expect a suite of impressive Visa travel benefits, including 24/7 access to Visa Concierge, Visa Baggage Insurance for all luggage on the fare when paid for with the LATAM Card, and comprehensive Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance. The cost for all these perks and LATAM upgrades? The annual fee is $75, though U.S Bank and LATAM waive this for the first year.
Should You Apply for the LATAM Visa Signature Card?
LATAM is South America’s largest carrier, and their new relationship with Delta Airlines ensures that LATAM Cardholders will have significant value on their LATAM Pass rewards points. Delta is the world’s largest airline, which, when combined with LATAM’s strengths in Latin America, make the combo something of a dream-come-true for frequent travelers.
While there may be better airline cards available at higher price points, the addition of no annual fee for the first year makes the LATAM Visa Signature Card an especially decent option – especially for those who frequently travel to South or Central America. These benefits are boosted further by the very handy three complimentary one-way upgrades each year of membership.