Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on November 9th, 2021
Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 14.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn unlimited 1.5X miles on every purchase
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Free employee cards that also earn rewards
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.4% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
Touting unlimited 1.5X miles earned on every purchase and an introductory 20,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening, the Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business credit card is a tool that travelers will be thankful for. In fact, travel rewards miles can be redeemed for tickets on any airline, hotel stays, vacation packages, and other qualifying rewards, with no expiration date.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are interested in earning an unlimited 1.5X miles on all purchases, every day, without having to worry about specific spending categories
- Want to receive a bonus of 20,000 miles (equal to $200 in travel) once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Plan on traveling quite a bit for work and want to rake in the miles with Capital One
Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business Review
Businesses who love to travel with find exceptional value from the Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business credit card.
New accounts with the Spark Miles Select Card receive 20,000 bonus miles when they use their card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first three months. Capital One states that this offer is a $200 value. Combined with 0% intro APR on purchases for the first nine months, this is a bonus that is worth enjoying.
How to Earn Rewards
The Capital One Spark Miles Select Card earns an impressive 1.5X miles on every purchase. This earning is a 50% increase on the Spark Miles Business Card and offers companies a faster route to Capital one Rewards.
Capital One issues extra employee cards at no additional cost, meaning businesses can give cards to as many employees as they want – and watch the miles pile up!
How to Redeem Miles
Cardholders can redeem their miles towards a variety of award options. One of the great features of the Capital One Rewards program is the flexibility it offers. Holders can use their points towards a variety of award options, including cash back, shopping (including using points with Amazon), and travel through the Capital One travel portal.
Companies that frequently fly can also transfer their miles to a variety of partner programs. Capital One partners with 15 leading airlines, including Air Canada, Avianca, JetBlue, Qantas, Etihad, and more.
There are no blackout dates when redeeming for travel, which is another excellent perk.
Other Card Features
Just as excellent are the cardmember and account protections, with all the traveling that will presumably be done by those with this card, the peace of mind that comes with zero fraud liability if your Spark® Miles Select card is lost or stolen and automatic fraud alerts is equally welcome. Other nice features are no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee.
Should You Apply for the Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business?
The Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business is something of a no-brainer for companies that travel often. No annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, free employee cards, and unlimited 1.5X miles on all purchases are a potent combination. Equally impressive is the signup bonus of 20,000 miles and the 05 intro APR for the first nine months.