| Last updated on September 20th, 2023
Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business
Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business
- 18.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 18.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 31.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
Through the Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business card, you’ll be able to enjoy an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no minimum to redeem and no category restrictions. A one-time cash bonus of $500 is also attainable after spending $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from the account’s opening, an easy feat for business owners with common recurring expenses.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back from Spark Cash Select. No minimum to redeem
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months
- Free employee cards, which also earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stole
- Regular Purchase APR: 18.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 18.24% - 24.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 31.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $3
- Penalty APR: 34.4% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- You want to earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases every day with Capital One
- You do not want to pay annual fees or foreign transaction fees
- You could use an extra $200 cash bonus for spending $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business Review
The Capital One® Spark® Cash Select is great for earning cash back without worrying if your purchases qualify, as they all do. This could equate to a few thousand dollars being re-invested into the company each year on inventory, overhead costs, or anything else needed. There are no annual fees or foreign transaction fees to worry about with the Spark® Cash Select for Business, nor is there a charge for adding employee cards. Business owners worried about those in their employ taking advantage of this freedom also have the peace of mind that comes with receiving instant fraud alerts and itemized spending reports, which are particularly useful come tax time.
How to Earn Cash Back Rewards
Earning rewards with the Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® is simple. Companies earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. With free employee cards – and no annual fee – there’s no telling how much cash back businesses can earn!
New accounts also benefit from an introductory cash back bonus of $500 after making just $4,500 in purchases in the first three months. This bonus is significantly less than what comes with the Spark Cash Card, but given the no annual fee, it’s a fair trade-off.
How to Redeem Capital One Rewards
Cash back through the Spark® Cash Select is redeemable through the Capital One Rewards program. The program offers solid value for money and features several different award options to choose from. These options include:
- Statement credits
- Gift Cards
- Points transfers with select partners
The obvious redemption option for those who get the card will likely be statement credits. After all, they chose the Spark® Cash Select Card, not the Spark Miles. Still, they will find significant value with this reward option. Plus, as the rewards earned with the Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® card do not expire, the race to decide what to redeem those points for is no longer an issue.
Should You Apply for the Spark® Cash Select from Capital One®?
Want a great cash back business card but don’t want to pay the annual fee that comes with Spark Cash? The Capital One® Spark® Cash Select for Business is the perfect card for those companies that can’t justify the annual fee, but still want better rewards than the Spark Classic Card. Earning unlimited 1.5% cash back, getting free employee cards, and still enjoying the Capital One and Mastercard perks and protections – what’s not to love?
For those unsure if the Capital One Spark Cash Select is right for their company, other options include the Blue Business Cash from Amex, plus the Chase Ink cards, including the Chase Ink Business Cash and the Ink Business Unlimited – both excellent cash back options that feature no annual fee.
Browse Other Capital One Credit Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.