Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on September 23rd, 2021
U.S. Pride® Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 16.99% to 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Processing Network N/A
- Introductory 0% Purchase APR for 15 months
- Introductory 0% APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account
- 3% cash back on your choice of 6 popular rewards categories
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 16.99% to 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
At a Glance
The U.S. Pride® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card is a versatile cash back card that rewards you for making everyday purchases and also offers an enticing 15-month 0% APR introductory promotion.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Make everyday purchases with a credit card
- Are looking for a cash back program that earns you rewards with every purchase you make
- Are seeking a credit card with a 0% APR introductory offer
- Prioritize using your credit card for gas and grocery purchases
U.S. Pride® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
The U.S. Pride Credit Card features an enticing introductory 0% APR period for purchases and balance transfers, making it a wise choice if you’re planning a big-ticket purchase or you want to transfer existing debt and save on interest payments. This 0% APR period is good for the first 12 months from the date you open an account, giving you a comfortable window in which to pay off your balance without added-on interest.
How to Earn Cash Back Rewards
With the U.S. Pride® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card, cardholders earn 3% cash back on their choice categories. Those 3% back categories include:
- Drug stores
- Online shopping
- Home improvement and furnishing
The card also earns 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs. With this rewards structure, your cash back stash can grow quickly.
However, keep in mind that the 3% and 2% cash back rewards are capped at $2,500 per quarter. Still, the potential cash back rewards with the U.S. Pride Card are very competitive – especially with other cards like the Chase Freedom Unlimited.
With the U.S. Pride Credit Card, you’ll also earn a cash rewards bonus of $200 if you spend at least $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening an account. Since the card makes sense to use on everyday purchases, you should reach that goal within the given time frame and therefore reap the bonus cash.
Earn More Rewards Through Preferred Rewards
Preferred Rewards members earn even greater rewards with their U.S. Pride Card. Rewards members earn 25%-75% more cash back on every purchase, with no additional costs.
Preferred Rewards offers special savings and rewards for those who have multiple accounts with the bank, including checking accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, auto loans, and more. Customers also get rewarded for Guided Investment accounts through Merrill, an investment and brokerage firm.
According to BOA’s own website, that means the 3% choice category could go up to 5.25% and the 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs could go up to 3.5%, for the first $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter, and the 1% for all other purchases could go up to 1.75%.
An Exceptional APR
Beyond the excellent 0% intro APR, the U.S. Pride Card features an excellent rate for qualified applicants. That APR is significantly lower than the national average, making the card ideal for anyone who wants a versatile rewards card that won’t punish you for carrying a balance.
Should You Apply for the U.S. Pride® Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card?
The U.S. Pride Credit Card lets cardholders show their American pride while earning 3% back on the category of their choice. The addition of 2% back on wholesale clubs and grocery stores, plus a special introductory APR offer, make this no annual fee card a versatile -and valuable – option to consider.