Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on January 18th, 2022
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card
Earn Unlimited Rewards
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 16.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- Option 1: Earn 3% cash back on gas, 2% back on groceries and utilities (up to combined $1,000 monthly spend cap), and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Option 2: Earn 1.5% cash back on all eligible purchases
- Up to 50% Loyalty Cash Back Bonus based on your Truist deposit relationship when cash rewards are redeemed into a Truist deposit account
- No annual fee
- Contactless payments and mobile wallets for faster checkout
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 16.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24% to 25.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The Enjoy Cash Visa® Credit Card is an interesting cash back credit card from Truist. The card offers the choice of how to earn cash back, with options including 1.5% unlimited cash back on all purchases or elevated rewards on gas, groceries, and utilities.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Already bank with Truist
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Want the option of deciding how you earn your cash back rewards
Enjoy Cash Visa® Credit Card Review
The Enjoy Cash Visa® Credit Card offers Truist customers customizable cash back, introductory APR, and more – all for no annual fee.
Choose How You Earn Your Cash Back
The main selling point with the Truist Enjoy Cash Visa is the chance to select how you earn your cash back. Applicants have two options when deciding their preferred cash back rewards:
Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on All Purchases
The first option is an unlimited cash reward on all purchases. Selecting this option entitles cardholders to 1.5% cash back on all eligible purchases – an earnings rate on par with the Chase Freedom Unlimited, Amex Cash Magnet Card, and many other options for regional banks.
Up to 3% Back on Eligible Purchases
The second option with the Enjoy Cash is up to 3% back on purchases in select categories. Cardholders earn 3% back on gas station purchases, 2% back on both groceries and utility payments, and 1% back on all other purchases with the card.
The 3% (gas) and 2% cash back categories (utilities and grocery store purchases) only apply towards the first $1,000 in monthly spending on those categories, with all other purchases after that earning a flat 1% back.
How to Redeem Cash Back Rewards
Redeeming cash back with Truist is straightforward – and lucrative should you already bank with the brand (including SunTrust and BB&T). Cash back applies as direct deposits into external accounts or as statement credit into a Truist account.
This second option, Truist deposit, earns an additional Loyalty Cash Bonus based on the accountholder’s Truist banking relationship. Cardholders can earn a 10%, 25%, or 50% Loyalty Cash Bonus based on their Truist deposit relationship when cash rewards are redeemed into a Truist deposit account.
Introductory APR Offer
The Enjoy Cash Visa Card also provides a quality 0% introductory APR period. New accounts “enjoy” 12 months of no interest on purchases, followed by a variable APR beginning as low as 13% (subject to creditworthiness and the Prime Rate).
Other Card Features
Other notable features of the Enjoy Cash Visa Card from Truist include:
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Visa® Zero Liability
- Customizable card controls to provide additional security
- EMV chip technology and contactless payment capabilities
- Mobile wallet compatibility for faster checkout
Should You Apply for the Enjoy Cash Visa® Credit Card from Truist?
Truist’s Enjoy credit cards are the culmination of the merger between BB&T and SunTrust, with the Enjoy Cash Visa being an excellent first attempt by the brand.
The Enjoy Cash Visa® Credit Card offers cardholders the choice of how they earn their cash back, with two decent options to choose from. The 1.5% back option is fairly standard, with the other option, up to 3% back, particularly enticing.
The 3% back on gas and 2% back on groceries and utilities is lucrative – even if both categories are capped at $1,000 total per month. That still equates to up to $12,000 in spending on 3% and 2% categories each year – more than enough value for a card with no annual fee (or foreign transaction fees. Other low APR, 0% APR, and cards that offer credit line increases include offers from major banks, such as the Chase Slate Edge.