Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on October 11th, 2021
Ollo Rewards Card
Earn Unlimited 2% Cash Back
- Low, competitive annual fee
- Unlimited 2% cash back on gas station, grocery store and drugstore purchases. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees, no over the limit fees, no returned payment fees
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Regular Purchase APR: 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR: 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Balance Transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% to 27.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $0 to $39
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a Glance
Earning unlimited cash back has never been easier; earn more from every dollar you spend and save money even as you make everyday purchases. Cardholders will earn 2% cash back on gas, groceries, and drugstore purchases in addition to 1% back on everything else and no surprise fees or penalty APRs. This is how to build credit – the right way.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a card with no surprise fees
- Want Zero Fraud Liability
- Are looking to build your credit score, or repair it, while earning up to 2% unlimited cash back
- Want a card with 24/7 customer service and online account access
Ollo Rewards Card Review
Building, or repairing, credit can be tough – but it can also be rewarding, when you use the Ollo Rewards Card! Freedom from surprise fees is a big draw for Ollo cards – but the ability to earn cash back on everyday purchases – up to 2%, makes this credit card for building credit stand out from the competition. Cardholders can earn unlimited cash back rewards, broken down as follows:
- 2% cash back for all purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and drug stores
- 1% cash back on all other purchases. Yes, on all other purchases.
This cash-back earning makes building or rebuilding your credit extremely easy – save money on purchases you’re already making by using your Ollo card. Buy the things you need, like gas to get to work and groceries for lunch and dinner, and get cashback from making those purchases!
In addition to unlimited cashback power, the Rewards Card from Ollo features a low annual fee, and freedom from surprise fees: there’s no over-limit fee, no returned payment fees, no foreign transaction fees – and best of all, you won’t see a rate hike when you make a late payment. Folks who demonstrate financial responsibility will be happy to know that their account is periodically reviewed by Ollo and their credit limit will automatically increase if they consistently make on-time payments and show fiscal responsibility.
Should You Apply for the Ollo Rewards Card?
Those looking to repair their credit can benefit form a subprime credit card like the Ollo Rewards. There aren’t many cards for bad credit that offer rewards with every purchase.
Unfortunately, Ollo, like other cards such as the Mercury Mastercard, requires an invitation code to apply. Because of this limitation, the Ollo Rewards isn’t the best option for those with fair or poor credit.
Equally disappointing with the card is the APR. For a card that requires a reservation code, you’d expect a better APR on purchases. That’s not the case with the Ollo Rewards Card, however.
What Are the Best Credit Cards for Those Without a Reservation Code?
If you don’t have a reservation code or invitation, don’t worry. There are plenty of credit repair cards for those who don’t have access to cards like the Ollo Rewards: