QuicksilverOne® from Capital One®
Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back Earning Potential
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Get access to a higher credit line with Credit Steps after making your first 5 monthly payments on time
- Enjoy unlimited access to your credit score and tools to help you monitor your credit profile with CreditWise from Capital One®
- Rewards don't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem cash back for any amount
- Regular Purchase APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $39
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
At a Glance
The QuicksilverOne from Capital One credit card streamlines the cash back earning process by offering card members 1.5% on every purchase, every day. Anyone with average credit who qualifies for this card can earn cash back on their purchases without limit or the need to sign up for categories, without said points expiring for the life of the account.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Enjoy earning 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Want a card with no limit or expiration date on cash back earnings
- Do not want to pay balance transfer fees
- Want to boost your credit with Capital One
QuicksilverOne® from Capital One® Review
In addition to earning a healthy 1.5% cash back on all purchases, the QuicksilverOne from Capital One also grants users the ability to access a higher credit line after making their first 5 monthly payments on time. This incentivized building of responsible behavior can go a long way towards helping cardholders create an even more prosperous financial future for themselves. Though the QuicksilverOne® from Capital One® doesn’t have a balance transfer fee, you’ll want to pay your full bill every month, which shouldn’t be an issue if you’re striving to qualify for the higher credit line as mentioned above. There are also no foreign transaction fees and a low annual fee that can easily be offset by the cash back earnings in just a few months.
How to Earn Rewards
The QuicksilverOne is a good card for those who want to earn rewards but don’t have an excellent credit score. The card receives the same 1.5% cash back on every purchase, with no limit on the total amount of cash back earnable.
Redeeming Cash Back Rewards
The QuicksilverOne Card lets holders enjoy cash back in the form of a check or statement credit, gift cards, or to cover a previous purchase. Cash back earnings can be applied to previous purchases before the monthly card balance has posted. This is incredibly handy for those trying to maintain their credit score and want to lower the total card balance that gets reported to credit bureaus.
Other Card Features
Other card features with the Capital One QuicksilverOne Card include no balance transfer fees, fraud coverage, and access to CreditWise credit score tools. With sound financial decisions, including paying the statement balance in full each month, cardholders can have access to a higher credit limit in as little as five months.
Should You Apply for the QuicksilverOne® from Capital One®?
The QuicksilverOne® from Capital One® is an excellent credit card for those that want impressive cash back rewards but have a less-than-stellar credit score. The card earns the same 1.5% cash back on every purchase as the Quicksilver Card, but with a higher APR. This makes the card a reliable option for those with an average credit score.
The chance to increase the credit limit with five on-time payments is another great feature. With the CreditWise credit score tool, keeping up with payments is simple and straightforward. While the card does have an annual fee of $39, the chance to build credit, gain a higher credit limit, and eventually graduate to another Capital One Card, make the card a good choice for any consumer.