Last updated on April 7th, 2021
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- All credit histories considered for this no security deposit credit card
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won't
- Get the security and convenience of a full-featured, unsecured Visa® credit card - accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations nationwide and online
- $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Regular Purchase APR: See Terms
- Cash Advance APR: See Terms
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: See Terms
- Annual Fee: See Terms
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: See Terms
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: See Terms
At a Glance
The First Access Solid Black Visa® Credit Card is a great option for those who want a true Visa® credit card but don’t have perfect credit. Available after an easy online application, approval can be as fast as 60 seconds – and since your responsible card use is reported to the three major credit bureaus each month when used properly, this can be a valuable tool to build, or repair, your credit.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have poor credit, or no credit history
- Want a credit card with fast approval
- Will demonstrate responsible financial behavior to report to the credit bureaus
- Want a card that is accepted wherever Visa is accepted in the United States
First Access Solid Black VISA Credit Card Review
The Solid Black Visa® card from First Access is a no-frills, pared-down Visa® credit card designed specifically for applicants who have poor credit or no credit history at all. Approval is quick, thanks to a secure online application; results are provided in seconds. Although this card is designed for folks with little to no credit history, remember that approval is not guaranteed.
The First Access Solid Black card offers an APR that is slightly higher than many comparable cards on the market. This is likely due to the fact that most who apply for this card will be considered “high-risk” applicants. Additionally, there are fees associated with this card. These include a one-time fee to join the program, as well as an annual fee and a monthly service fee.
To make this offer more feasible, First Access waives your monthly service fee for the first year as an introductory bonus. After the first year, the monthly servicing fee will apply. In addition, the annual fee is reduced after the first year. So there’s a bit of a tradeoff: During your first year, you’ll pay a higher annual fee with no monthly service fee.
After your first year, you’ll pay a monthly service fee but a lower annual fee.
Should You Apply for the First Access Solid Black VISA Credit Card?
The Solid Black card is a true Visa® credit card; accepted by merchants across the USA and online, it’s a powerful tool that allows you to manage monthly payments, monitor your spending, and regularly update the three major credit bureaus as you demonstrate responsible financial behavior.
Cardholders can choose the card image they’d like for their card from a selection of six different pictures. Although a versatile card for anyone who needs to establish their credit, due to security reasons it cannot be used for purchases made with merchants outside the United States. Card use is subject to credit availability, based on your application.
Responsible use can lead to improved credit, which in turn can qualify you for better credit card offers – the power is yours; use it wisely!