Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on November 16th, 2021
- Card requires paid Costco membership
- 4% on eligible gas, including gas at Costco for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases worldwide
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on your creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee: $0 with Costco membership
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
Costco members who want to capitalize on their bulk buys will benefit from the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi’s cash back rewards on gas, travel, dining, and their purchases from Costco and Costco.com.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have a Costco membership and want to earn cash back on your purchases at their warehouses and online storefront
- Want to earn cashback on common purchases like gas, dining, and travel
- Do not enjoy paying annual fees or foreign transaction fees
Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi Review
You don’t need giant jars of pickles in your pantry or industrial-sized boxes of laundry detergent to appreciate the benefits available to you through the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi.
Earn Enhanced Cash Back
With this card in hand you can earn cash back on many everyday purchases, such as 4% on eligible gas purchases worldwide for the first $7,000 per year (including gas at Costco), 3% on eligible restaurant and travel purchases, and 1% on eligible purchases elsewhere. As a Costco member, though, you’ll be glad to know that all purchases made at Costco and Costco.com also earn you 2% cash back – an added value on top of the retailer’s already smart buys.
How to Redeem Cash Back Rewards
The cash back earned with your Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi is provided annually in the form of a rewards certificate with your February billing statement, redeemable for cash or Costco merchandise, and is good through the end of the year that the certificate is issued.
A Versatile Travel Card
As a credit card designed exclusively for Costco members, its surprising that the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi is such a versatile travel card for business owners and their employees.
This card also offers travel protection in the form of international car rental insurance, travel insurance, and emergency assistance to help in dire situations. Cardholders also enjoy no foreign transaction fees, nor is there an annual fee with your paid Costco membership, making the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi a solid choice for companies.
Like the personal version of the Citi Costco Card, the Costco Citi Business is the perfect companion for small businesses that send their employees on trips but want to maximize their rewards. The ability to maximize rewards via 4% back on gas purchases worldwide, while also enjoying savings at Costco at home, are a great combination.
Should You Apply for the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi?
Citi bills the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card as one of the best small business credit cards, and it’s easy to see why. The card is ideal for small companies that rely on wholesale clubs, like Costco, to purchase many of the bulk items they require for their everyday operations. Not only that, but the card earns impressive rewards on gas purchases worldwide, worldwide travel and dining, and online purchases with Costco.
Companies that frequently shop with Costco can watch their cash back rewards soar – made even better by no annual fee – and no foreign transaction fees.