- Card requires paid Costco membership
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on your creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee: $0 with Costco membership
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in Brooklyn – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in New York – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in West Hollywood – Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
Costco members who want to capitalize on their bulk buys will benefit from the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi’s cash back rewards on gas, travel, dining, and their purchases from Costco and Costco.com.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have a Costco membership and want to earn cash back on your purchases at their warehouses and online storefront
- Want to earn cashback on common purchases like gas, dining, and travel
- Do not enjoy paying annual fees or foreign transaction fees
Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi Review
You don’t need giant jars of pickles in your pantry or industrial-sized boxes of laundry detergent to appreciate the benefits available to you through the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi. With this card in hand you can earn cash back on many everyday purchases, such as 4% on eligible gas purchases worldwide for the first $7,000 each year (including gas at Costco), 3% on eligible restaurant and travel purchases, and 1% on eligible purchases elsewhere. As a Costco member, though, you’ll be glad to know that all purchases made at Costco and Costco.com also earn you 2% cash back – an added value on top of the retailer’s already smart buys.
The cash back earned with your Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi is provided annually in the form of a rewards certificate with your February billing statement, redeemable for cash or Costco merchandise, and is good through the end of the year that the certificate is issued.
A Versatile Travel Card
This card also offers travel protection in the form of international car rental insurance, travel insurance, and emergency assistance to help in dire situations. There are no foreign transaction fees, nor is there an annual fee with your paid Costco membership, making the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi a solid choice for companies.
Like the personal version of the Citi Costco Card, the Costco Citi Business is the perfect companion for small businesses that send their employees on trips but want to maximize their rewards. The ability to maximize rewards via 4% back on gas purchases worldwide, while also enjoying savings at Costco at home, are a great combination.
Should You Apply for the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi?
Citi bills the Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card as one of the best small business credit cards, and it’s easy to ee why. The card is ideal for small companies that rely on wholesale clubs, like Costco, to purchase many of the bulk items they require for their everyday operations. Not only that, but the card earns impressive rewards on gas purchases worldwide, worldwide travel and dining, and online purchases with Costco.
Companies that frequently shop with Costco can watch their cash back rewards soar – made even better by no annual fee – and no foreign transaction fees.