AT&T Access Card from Citi
Earn 10,000 Bonus ThankYou® Points
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Good , Fair
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Earn 10,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after making $1,000 in purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn 2 points per $1 on purchases at eligible retail and travel websites, as well as on products and services directly purchased from AT&T
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Redeem your ThankYou® Points for statement credits, gift cards, electronics, or travel rewards; No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a GlanceThe AT&T Access Card from Citi entices online shoppers and frequent AT&T customers with up to double points earned when shopping in select categories.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently shop at AT&T or use AT&T as a service provider
- Are looking for a credit card that earns rewards points on every purchase
- Want flexible redeeming options for your accumulated points
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
AT&T Access Card from Citi ReviewFor those who spend more time making their purchases on the web than brick-and-mortar stores, the AT&T Access Card from Citi makes a worthwhile companion. As part of Citi’s ThankYou® rewards program, the card earns 2 points per $1 when you shop at eligible online retail stores such as department stores, warehouse merchants, boutique websites, and even travel companies. You can also earn 2 points per $1 on direct purchases with AT&T; this includes everything from buying a new device to paying cable, phone, or Internet bills. All other eligible purchases earn 1 ThankYou® Point per $1, so matter where you choose to make a purchase, you’ll be adding on to your points total.
Introductory BonusesWhen you first open an account for this card you’re presented with the opportunity to earn 10,000 bonus ThankYou® Points if you spend at least $1,000 within three months. In a possible scenario, you could use the card to purchase a new smartphone through AT&T, thereby not only getting very close to the $1,000 requirement but also earning double points for the phone’s purchase. Those additional 10,000 points could go towards a big redemption you may have planned or towards treating yourself to a smaller splurge.
Access to Citi ServicesThe Citi AT&T Access Card also comes with a selection of unique services, called the Citi Services program. These services are not unique to the AT&T Access Card from Citi but are available on most Citibank credit cards. There are two specific Citi Services with the Access Card, Citi Private Pass, and Citi Price Rewind.
- Citi Private Pass offers exclusive pre-sale ticket access for Citi credit cardholders. Private Pass not only offers exclusive pre-sale windows for sporting events, concerts, and more – but also access to sold-out events.
- Citi Price Rewind offers purchase protection for up to 60 days on purchases made with an eligible Citi credit card.