Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 11th, 2022
AT&T Access Card from Citi
AT&T Access Card from Citi
Earn 10,000 Bonus ThankYou® Points
- Earn 10,000 Bonus ThankYou® Points after making $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases made online at eligible retail and travel websites
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on products and services purchased directly from AT&T
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on other purchases, like pumping gas, buying groceries and other everyday purchases
- Easily redeem points for exciting rewards like gift cards, travel rewards and more
- No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.24% to 23.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.24% to 23.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a Glance
The AT&T Access Card from Citi entices online shoppers and frequent AT&T customers with up to double points earned when shopping in select categories.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently shop at AT&T or use AT&T as a service provider
- Are looking for a credit card that earns rewards points on every purchase
- Want flexible redeeming options for your accumulated points
- Want to earn rewards when you pay your bill from AT&T
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
AT&T Access Card from Citi Review
For those who spend more time making their purchases on the web than brick-and-mortar stores, the AT&T Access Card from Citi makes a worthwhile companion. As part of Citi’s ThankYou® rewards program, the card earns 2 points per dollar spent when you shop at eligible online retail stores such as department stores, warehouse merchants, boutique websites, and even travel companies.
You can also earn 2X points per $1 on products purchased directly with AT&T products or AT&T service plans; this includes everything from buying a new device to paying cable, phone, or high-speed internet bills. All other eligible purchases earn 1X ThankYou® Point per $1, so matter where you choose to make a purchase (including eligible retail and travel buys), you’ll be adding on to your points total.
When you first open an account for this card you’re presented with the opportunity to earn 10,000 bonus ThankYou® Points if you spend $1,000 within three months. In a possible scenario, you could use the card to purchase a new smartphone through AT&T, thereby not only getting very close to the $1,000 requirement but also earning double points for the phone’s purchase. Those additional 10,000 points could go towards a big redemption you may have planned or towards treating yourself to a smaller splurge.
Access to Citi Services
The Citi AT&T Access Card also comes with a selection of unique services, called the Citi Services program. These services are not unique to the AT&T Access Card from Citi but are available on most Citibank credit cards.
There are two specific Citi Services with the Access Card, Citi Private Pass, and Citi Price Rewind.
- Citi Private Pass offers exclusive pre-sale ticket access for Citi credit cardholders. Private Pass not only offers exclusive pre-sale windows for sporting events, concerts, and more – but also access to sold-out events.
- Citi Price Rewind offers purchase protection for up to 60 days on purchases made with an eligible Citi credit card.
Should You Apply for the AT&T Access Card from Citi?
Asides from the ThankYou® Points structure and the welcome bonus, the AT&T Access Card from Citi doesn’t offer any other extravagant perks. As a Citi cardholder you’re automatically eligible for special access to exclusive events and presales via Citi® Private Pass®, and Citi® Concierge assists you in making purchases on everything from gifts to dining to travel.
The card doesn’t have an annual fee, which is welcome, but it does charge a foreign transaction fee if used abroad. For repeat AT&T clients with a penchant for a no-frills credit card and who value rewards points, then, the AT&T Access offers everything they need.
The information related to AT&T Access Card from Citi has been collected by BestCards.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service.