Allegiant World Mastercard®
0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers
- Regular Purchase APR 15.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 18.99% to 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $59
- Credit Needed Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- 3 points per $1 on Allegiant purchases (air, hotel, car rental and attractions)
- 2 points per $1 on qualifying dining purchases
- 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates, destination restrictions, or minimum points redemption
- Complimentary priority boarding and one free beverage on Allegiant flights
- Buy one, get one free airfare with purchase of a vacation package from Allegiant
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months on transfers made within 60 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 18.99% to 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee: $59
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
At a GlanceThe Allegiant World Mastercard® is a good value for those who frequently fly with Allegiant and can stomach the $59 annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Travel often
- Frequently book trips with Allegiant
- Are looking to earn rewards redeemable for award flights and other perks
- Are looking for a balance transfer-friendly travel credit card
- Want a card with no foreign transaction fees
Allegiant World Mastercard® ReviewThe Allegiant World Mastercard® rewards low budget vacation lovers with impressive rewards and a selection on carrier-specific perks.
How to Earn RewardsThe Allegiant World Mastercard earns decent reward points with every purchase. Cardholders earn 3X points on Allegiant purchases. This means that any spending with Allegiant, be it airfare, hotel bookings, car rentals, or attractions, receive three points for every dollar spent. Cardholders also earn 2X points on dining purchases and 1X points on all other purchases.
Introductory Bonus PointsThe Allegiant Card also comes with an enticing signup bonus: 15,000 points. This bonus requires a $1,000 spend within the first 90 minutes, which is an acceptable – but not exceptional – offer worth $150 towards Allegiant travel.
How to Redeem RewardsRedeeming points with the Allegiant World Mastercard is a straightforward process. Points apply towards award flights, car rentals, and hotel packages through Allegiant. Redemption options, however, do come with some limitations and restrictions. Chief among these restrictions is that Allegiant does not allow the booking of hotels only with points. Hotel bookings must be made in conjunction with award flights, limiting the value cardholders receive. There are no blackout dates when booking award travel, however, which is a positive.
Other Card Features
- Priority Boarding: Showing the Allegiant card when flying with the carrier gives the cardholder complimentary priority boarding. They’ll also receive one free drink every time they fly with Allegiant.
- Buy One, Get One Free: Purchase any vacation package from Allegiant, which consists of four or more hotel nights or seven or more rental car days on the same itinerary and get the second one free.
- No foreign transaction fees