Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on August 18th, 2022
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $39
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good , Fair
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months
- Enjoy unlimited access to your credit score and tools to help you monitor your credit profile with CreditWise from Capital One®
- Rewards don't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem cash back for any amount
- Regular Purchase APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that we may offer you. None for balances transferred at the Transfer APR.
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $39
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card streamlines the cash back earning process by offering card members 1.5% on every purchase, every day. Anyone with average credit who qualifies for this card can earn cash back on their purchases without limit or the need to sign up for categories, without said points expiring for the life of the account.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Enjoy earning 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Want a card with no limit or expiration date on cash back earnings
- Do not want to pay balance transfer fees
- Want to boost your credit with Capital One
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card Review
In addition to earning a healthy 1.5% cash back on all purchases, the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card also offers automatic consideration for credit line increases in as little as six months. This incentivized building of responsible behavior can go a long way towards helping cardholders create an even more prosperous financial future for themselves. Though the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card doesn’t have a balance transfer fee, you’ll want to pay your full bill every month, which shouldn’t be an issue if you’re striving to qualify for the higher credit line as mentioned above. There are also no foreign transaction fees and a low annual fee that can easily be offset by the cash back earnings in just a few months.
How to Earn Rewards
The Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is a good card for those who want to earn rewards but don’t have an excellent credit score. The card receives the same 1.5% cash back on every purchase, with no limit on the total amount of cash back earnable.
Redeeming Cash Back Rewards
The Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card lets holders enjoy cash back in the form of a check or statement credit, gift cards, or to cover a previous purchase. Cash back earnings can be applied to previous purchases before the monthly card balance has posted. This is incredibly handy for those trying to maintain their credit score and want to lower the total card balance that gets reported to credit bureaus.
Other Card Features
Other card features with the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card include no balance transfer fees, fraud coverage, and access to CreditWise credit score tools. With sound financial decisions, including paying the statement balance in full each month, cardholders can have access to a higher credit limit in as little as five months.
Should You Apply for the Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card?
The Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card is an excellent credit card for those that want impressive cash back rewards but have a less-than-stellar credit score. The card earns the same 1.5% cash back on every purchase as the Quicksilver Card, but with a higher APR. This cash back haul is on-par with the 1.5% back that comes with the Chase Freedom Unlimited or Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer (but less than the up to 5% with the It Cash Back, Citi Custom Cash℠ Card, or Chase Freedom Flex).
The chance to increase the credit limit with five on-time payments is another great feature. With the CreditWise credit score tool, keeping up with payments is simple and straightforward. While the card does have an annual fee of $39, the chance to build credit, gain a higher credit limit, and eventually graduate to another Capital One Card, make the card a good choice for any consumer.
The information related to Citi Custom Cash Card and Citi Double Cash Card has been collected by BestCards.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service.