Capital One Venture X cardholders can now book a series of exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime trips across the United States thanks to a partnership with PRIOR. Capital One’s new partnership with PRIOR provides Venture X cardholders with complimentary PRIOR Subscription (valued at $149), for no extra cost.
Capital One Providing Complimentary PRIOR Subscription for Venture X
Capital One and PRIOR have announced a new partnership. Effective November 15, 2022, Capital One Venture X cardholders will be able to book luxury experiences to destinations such as Savannah, Georgia; Sun Valley, Idaho; and wine country in Napa and Sonoma through Capital One’s new partnership with PRIOR, a luxury travel company made up of a team of tastemakers and experts that specializes in imaginative and unique travel itineraries, one-off experiences and original editorial content.
PRIOR Subscription Details
Venture X cardholders have received a complimentary PRIOR Subscription (valued at $149), which includes access to global travel guides, early bookings, and a twice-weekly newsletter. Members also have the option of booking luxury experiences.
These cardholder-exclusive trips provide Venture X cardholders the chance to visit unforgettable destinations. Here are the first three trips available to Venture X members, with additional 2024 trips expected to be added soon:
- Savannah Trip Highlights: March 23 – 26, 2023
- This trip includes a stay at Perry Lane Hotel (a Capital One Premier Collection hotel), as well as a decadent black-tie dinner and jazz performance at a historical Savannah mansion, cocktails, and dinner on a private terrace overlooking Savannah’s historic district at the iconic The Olde Pink House, followed by a nightcap at the haunted Cellar Bar. Also included are experiences like an underground walking experience of Savannah’s African American history with a Gullah Geechee Master Storyteller, followed by a private performance and a traditional Low Country boil.
- Sun Valley Trip Highlights: June 29 – July 2, 2023
- The trip to Sun Valley begins with a stay at the historic Sun Valley Lodge and a private dinner (via a gondola up Mount Baldy) at the Roundhouse followed by star gazing on the terrace. Guests will also be able to take a wildflower walk to the top of Dollar Mountain to a local trout cookout, take part in a catch-and-release fly fishing experience led by local experts, and enjoy a private pontoon boat ride or kayak adventure across Redfish Lake to a private beach picnic.
- Napa and Sonoma Trip Highlights: October 19-22, 2023
- Guests experiencing the trip to Napa and Sonoma will have accommodations at the Madrona. The trip includes insider access to established and up-and-coming wineries and vintners accompanied by a master sommelier. Additional highlights include a dining experience at Hudson Ranch, with a viewing of a private major art collection. Guests also will be able to take part in a Tamales Bay oyster harvesting and tasting, Chez Panisse chef-prepared lunch in the vines, and a private dinner at award-winning restaurant Single Thread in Sonoma.
PRIOR is a world of curious travelers who seek cultural immersion and connection through wonder-filled experiences across the globe. Crafted by PRIORS’ team of editors and designers on the ground in destinations worldwide, the company’s singular Experiences, Clubhouses, and Voyages go deep into cultures, traditions, crafts, flavors, and natural environments for conscious and considered encounters, shaping rare and indelible travel moments.
Related Article: Enjoy Free Uber One & 10% Back with Capital One
Featured image by Prior
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.