| Last updated on December 12th, 2023
Williams Sonoma Visa®
Williams Sonoma Visa®
- 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Earn 5% on Willams Sonoma purchases
- Earn 4% back on purchases at grocery stores and restaurants (excluding fast food)
- Earn 1% back on everything else
- Free standard shipping on Willams Sonoma
- Receive a $25 certificate during your birthday month
- Earn a $25 certificate every time you earn $25 in rewards
- Regular Purchase APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: 3% of the transfer amount if there is a promotional APR. Otherwise, none
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of the cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a Glance
The Williams Sonoma Visa® is an exciting credit card for home décor enthusiasts. This no annual fee card from Comenity provides free shipping, a birthday gift, and the opportunity to earn $25 Williams Sonoma certificates from everyday purchases.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a frequent Williams Sonoma shopper (particularly online)
- Spend at least $500 at Williams Sonoma stores
- Don’t already own a dining rewards credit card
- Want a card with no annual fee
Williams Sonoma Visa® Review
If you’re a fan of high-end cookware and home furnishings, the Williams Sonoma Visa® could be a worthwhile retail credit card for your wallet. While the earning potential is modest, frequent Williams Sonoma customers will find this no annual fee card an easy way to earn credit card rewards for home décor. Earn 5% back on all Williams Sonoma purchases, 6% back on dining (for a limited time, normally a 2% back return), and 1% back on everything else.
New cardholders will receive a first purchase bonus of 20% off their first purchase in addition to a Welcome Bonus of a $20 certificate after receiving their new card. Afterward, enjoy an annual birthday gift of $25 for guaranteed savings. While there is no signup bonus for spending outside of the retailer, there’s also no pressure to (temporarily) set aside your current go-to credit card(s) in order to meet a spending minimum.
When it comes to providing savings at checkout, cardholders will earn 5% back on each Williams Sonoma purchase in the form of Reward Dollars. Earnings have a 1:1 redemption rate and require a minimum of 25 reward dollars to redeem (25 reward dollars = $25 reward certificate).
In order to earn enough points for a voucher, customers will have to spend $500 – while not unreasonable, it may require several shopping trips to achieve. These vouchers can be applied to your total purchase price (limit of 4 per transaction). It is important to note that Reward Dollars expire after 36 months, and Reward Certificates expire after 90 days.
Should You Apply for the Williams Sonoma Visa?
Overall, the Williams Sonoma Visa® is a decent retail credit card option for those who frequently shop at Williams Sonoma at least every 3 months. One of the greatest strengths of this card is an ultra-practical perk of free standard shipping on all purchases, a savings of at least $5.99 on every purchase from the Williams Sonoma online store (unfortunately, this perk is only available to those in the continental United States).
Although the Williams Sonoma Visa card offers rewards for dining, there are many other credit cards with far more lucrative (and flexible) rewards. It is not recommended that this card be used to eat out unless you don’t already have a card with dining rewards. For those who want rewards for home furnishings but the flexibility of cash back, consider the Bank of America® Cash Rewards Credit Card instead.
Browse Other Comenity Credit Cards:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.