| Last updated on September 28th, 2023
Voice Business Credit Card℠
Voice Business Credit Card℠
- 16.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 16.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 29.24% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The Huntington Bank Voice Business Credit Card? is a no annual fee business rewards card that offers up to 4% back on a wide selection of spending categories. Businesses choose their preferred category to earn 4% back, with the option to change categories each quarter.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Choose from 10 categories where you'll earn 4% cash back - on the first $7,000 spent per quarter, or $28,000 annually
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Employee cards and spend controls available
- Regular Purchase APR: 16.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months on transfers made within 90 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 29.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- You own or manage a small business in the Midwest
- You spend frequently in any of the ten categories that earn 4% back
- You plan on issuing multiple employee credit cards
- You do't want to pay an annual fee
Huntington Bank Voice Business Credit Card℠ Review
The Voice Business Credit Card℠ from Huntington Bank is a lucrative cash back rewards card that lets businesses choose where they want to maximize their earning.
Earn 4% Cash Back on the Categories You Select
The Voice Business Mastercard earns up to 4% cash back on the category of choice, with companies having the option to change their selection every quarter. Companies earn 4% back on the first $7,000 in quarterly spending (up to $28,000 annually) in one of ten categories:
- Auto parts and service stores
- Department, apparel, and sporting goods stores
- Discount and warehouse stores
- Electronics, computer, and camera stores
- Gas stations
- Grocery stores
- Home improvement stores
- Travel and entertainment
- Utility and office supply stores
Those 4% back categories are exceptionally varied, providing the perfect platform for small businesses to tailor their credit card rewards program to suit their company’s needs. The ability to change rewards categories every three months is another great feature – letting users plan spending ahead of time to maximize savings.
All other purchases with the Voice Business Credit Card℠ earn a flat rate of 1% back. Reward points in the Huntington National Bank Rewards program never expire as long as the account is open and in good standing.
How to Redeem Points with Huntington Voice Rewards
As noted, cash back takes the form of points in the Voice Rewards Program, with a variety of redemption options from which to choose. These redemption options include gift cards, cash back (a deposit or statement credits), travel, and merchandise. Voice Rewards points have a cash value of one cent ($0.01) per point, which is on par with the valuations of most rewards programs.
Competitive Rates for Excellent Credit
As with other Huntington Bank credit cards, the interest rates with the Voice Business Credit Card℠ vary considerably depending on the applicant’s creditworthiness. At the low end, the APR is around 11% for those with exceptional credit, more than seven percentage points lower than the national average for a business credit card. Lower credit scores receive a higher APR (rising to around 20%), but this is still very competitive with other similar business rewards cards.
Other Card Features
The other impressive features of the Huntington Bank Voice Business Credit Card℠ include the lack of many of the typical fees that come from rewards credit cards from regional banks. The card features no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, and Late Fee Grace®. This last feature offers the company’s an extra day to make payments, should they forget to pay their statement on time or need an extra day to free up cash flow.
Other noteworthy features include:
- An unlimited number of additional employee cards at no extra cost
- Mastercard World Elite business tools and services
- Zero Fraud Liability
Should You Apply for the Huntington Bank Voice Business Credit Card℠?
The Huntington Bank Voice Business Credit Card℠ is a lucrative rewards credit card that offers midwestern companies plenty of what they want – and little of what they don’t. The card provides up to 4% back on a selection of ten categories, with businesses choosing the categories they anticipate to spend the most each quarter.
Since those categories are so varied, there really isn’t much about which to complain. The selection includes gas stations, dining, warehouse and groceries stores, office supplies, and more. Even better, those rewards apply to the first $7,00o per quarter – up to $28,000 per year – making the card an excellent resource for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
The Voice Business Card also lacks hidden fees, like foreign transaction fees. It also provides a grace period extension for missed payments and lacks a penalty APR.
Overall, the Huntington Bank Voice Business Credit Card℠ is a great small business credit card for customers in the region Huntington serves, including Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and more.
Browse Other Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.