| Last updated on November 15th, 2023
Truist Business Credit Card
Truist Business Credit Card
- 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 12 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
The Truist Business Visa Credit Card provides an exceptionally low APR, a lengthy 0% intro period on purchases for 12 months, and business account management tools – all for no annual fee.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Enjoy 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases
- No annual fee
- Add authorized cardholders at no additional charge
- Digital account management with Truist Online Banking and Truist eZBusiness
- Intuit Quickbooks® integratio
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- You own a small or medium-sized business
- You want a business card with a low APR everyday
- You plan to issue multiple employee cards
- You do't want to pay an annual fee
Truist Business Credit Card Review
The Truist Business Credit Card provides small-to-medium-sized companies the purchasing power they need to help their business grow. The card, from Truist (a merger of BB&T and SunTrust), offers 12 months of 0% intro APR on purchases, a competitive rate after that, and more – for no annual fee.
Pay No Interest for 12 Months (and a Competitive APR After That)
The main selling point of the Truist Business Credit Card is a lengthy 0% intro APR period on purchases. New business accounts enjoy a full year of no interest on purchases, with a highly competitive rate after that.
The introductory APR with the Truist Business Visa is comparable with many other small business credit cards. The Ink Business cards from Chase and the Capital One Spark cards, for example, offer introductory APR for 12 months, while the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards Card offers 15 months of introductory APR.
Those cards, however, lack the low APR the Truist Business Card offers once that intro period ends. Starting as low as 10%, the rate varies based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate but is some eight-percentage-points lower than the average APR for a small business credit card.
The Card also provides a variety of business-centric perks, the first of which is complimentary employee cards. Other business perks include a variety of tools designed to help streamline account management. These include:
- Truist Online Banking management
- Truist eZBusiness access
- Intuit QuickBooks® integration
Businesses can also link their existing Truist checking and credit accounts to add overdraft protection to the card.
Other Card Features
Other notable features of the Truist Business Credit Card include:
- No annual fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability
- EMV chip and contactless payment technology
- Visa Business protections
- Mobile wallet compatibility through Google Pay and Apple Pay
Should You Apply for the Truist Business Visa Credit Card?
The Truist Business Credit Card is a no-frills business credit card that provides the basic framework for smaller-sized companies to get things done. The card lacks cash back or travel rewards instead offering an exceptionally-low interest rate – and a lengthy 0% APR period.
While there are plenty of low rate business cards on the market, for the company that already banks with BB&T, SunTrust, or simply Truist itself, the Truist Business Credit Card hits all the right notes and provides the tools to help manage finances and save money every day.
Browse Other Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.