Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 9th, 2022
Ralphs Rewards World Mastercard®
- Regular Purchase APR 14.74% to 27.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 14.74% to 27.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 27.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Receive a $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- Earn 5% Cash back on mobile wallet purchases for the first $3,000, then 1% thereafter
- Earn 3% Cash back on dining and fuel for the first $6,000, then 1% thereafter.
- Earn 2% Cash back Inside of our Stores
- Earn 1% Cash back Outside of our Stores
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.74% to 27.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.74% to 27.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 27.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The Ralphs Rewards World Mastercard offers Ralphs fans the chance to earn rewards with every purchase. Cardholders earn up to 5% back on eligible purchases, with 3% back on dining and fuel. The card has no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently shop at Ralphs or any other company in the Kroger family of brands
- Want to earn rewardss towards free groceries
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Want an$100 statement credit for meeting spending requirements
Ralphs Rewards World Mastercard Review
The Ralphs Rewards Mastercard from U.S. Bank allows cardholders to make purchases anywhere in the world Mastercard is accepted and rewards them for everyday purchases.
The Ralphs Rewards Card
earns 5% cash back on the on mobile wallet purchases for the first $3,000, then 1% thereafter. In addition, cardholders earn 3% back on dining and fuel (also for the first $6,000/year, with 1% after that), 2% back in-store at any of Kroger’s Family of Brands, and 1% back everywhere else.
Ralphs is a proud member of the Kroger family of companies, meaning that this card is valuable anywhere in the country. The Kroger family of companies includes such names as Fry’s, Ralph’s, QFC, Fred Meyer, and more, with locations spanning the nation – meaning cardholders can earn not only at Ralphs, but any Kroger brand as well.
The ability to earn rewardss towards free Ralphs (or any Kroger brand, for that matter) groceries is a great perk with this card – and one that is certainly going to encourage a few new applicants. The inability to earn points on gas purchases, however, is a big letdown. Other Kroger cards, such as the Fred Meyer Rewards World Mastercard, allow cardholders to use points for gas savings; the inability to do so with the Ralphs card is disappointing.
Kroger REWARDS points instantly become rewards once you pass a minimum threshold of 1,000 points. Once you earn 1,000 points, Kroger will automatically send a $5 reward. This makes keeping track of your points a non-issue as your rewards are instantly made available without any effort.
The card also comes with an introductory bonus offer that will surely please shoppers: new applicants receive a $100 statement credit when they use their Ralphs Rewards Card to make $500 in purchases within the first 90 days from account opening.
Should You Apply for the Ralphs Rewards Mastercard?
Overall, the Ralphs Rewards Mastercard is a decent retail card from U.S. Bank that is ultimately flawed. While the ability to earn up to 5%/ 3% back with Ralphs (and other Kroger companies) is nothing to ridicule, the lack of fuel redemption options for points is frustrating. Fortunately, for those who are seeking fuel savings in addition to earning points at their favorite Kroger supermarket, there are plenty of other options available – which also come with the added bonus of discounts on fuel. Additionally, some other REWARDS Cards, notably the Harris Teeter REWARDS World MasterCard, earn $10 in free groceries from 1,000 points – and not $5. So, if you have your heart set on a grocery rewards card and love to shop at Ralphs, check out some of the other U.S. Bank Kroger cards – you may find a better value.