Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on March 16th, 2021
Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard®
Earn Up to 3X Points on Kroger Family of Brands
- Regular Purchase APR 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Get an additional 55 cents off per gallon for ONE YEAR at Kroger Family of Companies Fuel Centers when you redeem 100 fuel Rewards Points
- For every eligible $1 net qualifying purchase you’ll earn: 1 point anywhere Mastercard is accepted, 2 points in the Kroger® Family of Companies (excluding fuel centers), and 3 points on the Kroger family of quality brands
- Rewards are sent automatically every quarter. Every 1,000 points you earn gets you $5 in free groceries
- Enjoy Mastercard Travel Services and MasterRental® Insurance
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine – Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 – See Details
- Exclusive tableware and home d?cor items from porcelain – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Go on a guided truffle-hunting expedition in the Motovun Forest – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Embark on a journey through the city of the Iron Throne – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Play the Hidden Network of Private Courses – Offer Expires on December 31, 2022 – See Details
- Marvel at a celebrity stylist’s star-studded fashion collection – Offer Expires on June 01, 2021 – See Details
- Embark on a virtual trip to the Banaras’ ghats, Sarnath, and more – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Get a glimpse into India’s history through the Gujarati thali – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
A versatile co-branded credit card, the Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard offers a smart way to shop almost anywhere in the world while simultaneously earning rewards towards free groceries at Kroger owned and operated stores across the U.S.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently shop at the Kroger family of brands
- Want a rewards credit card that lets them earn towards free groceries and fuel savings with every purchase
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee for the privilege
Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard Review
The Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard from U.S. Bank allows you to make purchases anywhere in the world Mastercard is accepted and rewards you for everyday purchases with rewards credits applicable towards future purchases at Kroger brands – all at the same time.
The Kroger REWARDS Card earns 3x points for every eligible dollar spent on any Kroger family of companies own-brand products; 2x points per dollar at any Kroger company (excluding fuel purchases); and one point for every other dollar spent. Points in the Kroger REWARDS Program are instantly turned into rewards as soon as a minimum threshold is reached. Once you reach 1,000 points, Kroger automatically sends a $5 reward.
Being able to earn points towards free groceries is a great perk with this card The inability to earn points on gas purchases, however, is a big letdown. This is somewhat mitigated by the option to redeem points towards fuel savings at Kroger pumps. Redeeming at least 100 points at participating Kroger Fuel Centers grants you an additional $.55 in fuel savings per gallon for an entire year
The Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard is a full credit card, too, meaning you can’t count on Mastercard’s fraud protection, and you won’t be held liable for purchases made with your card if it’s lost or stolen. You also won’t have to worry about paying an annual fee with the, as the card does not charge one.
Should You Apply for the Kroger REWARDS Card?
The Kroger REWARDS Mastercard is a reliable credit card for those who are loyal Kroger shoppers. Being able to earn rewards that are applicable towards free groceries might not sound as glamorous as what some other rewards credit cards might offer, but they are the kind of perks and rewards average Americans can really enjoy. The additional perk of $.55 off of each gallon of fuel purchased at Kroger Fuel Centers after redeeming 100 fuel points is another perk that might not sound impressive but can help commuters save money over time.