Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 9th, 2022
Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard®
Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard®
Save Up to 25 Cents Per Gallon of Fuel
- Regular Purchase APR 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 30.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Earn 5% Cash back on mobile wallet purchases for the first $3,000, then 1% thereafter
- Earn 3% Cash back on dining and fuel for the first $6,000, then 1% thereafter.
- Earn 2% Cash back Inside of our Stores
- Earn 1% Cash back Outside of our Stores
- Regular Purchase APR: 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 30.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $41
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $41
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
A versatile co-branded credit card, the Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard offers a smart way to shop almost anywhere in the world while simultaneously earning rewards towards free groceries at Kroger owned and operated stores across the U.S.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently shop at the Kroger family of brands
- Want a rewards credit card that lets them earn towards free groceries and fuel savings with every purchase
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee for the privilege
Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard Review
The Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard from U.S. Bank allows you to make purchases anywhere in the world Mastercard is accepted and rewards you for everyday purchases with rewards credits applicable towards future purchases at Kroger brands – all at the same time.
The Kroger REWARDS Card
earns an impressive 5% cash back on the on mobile wallet purchases for the first $3,000, then 1% thereafter. In addition, cardholders earn 2% back in-store at any of Kroger’s Family of Brands and 1% back everywhere else.
Cash back takes the form of points in the Kroger REWARDS Program, with points instantly turned into rewards as soon as a minimum threshold is reached. Once you reach 1,000 points, Kroger automatically sends a $5 reward.
Being able to earn points towards free groceries is a great perk with this card The inability to earn points on gas purchases, however, is a big letdown. This is somewhat mitigated by the option to redeem points towards fuel savings at Kroger pumps. Redeeming at least 100 points at participating Kroger Fuel Centers grants you an additional $.25 in fuel savings per gallon for an entire year
The Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard is a full credit card, too, meaning you can’t count on Mastercard’s fraud protection, and you won’t be held liable for purchases made with your card if it’s lost or stolen. You also won’t have to worry about paying an annual fee with the, as the card does not charge one.
Should You Apply for the Kroger REWARDS Card?
The Kroger REWARDS Mastercard is a reliable credit card for those who are loyal Kroger shoppers. Being able to earn rewards that are applicable towards free groceries might not sound as glamorous as what some other rewards credit cards might offer, but they are the kind of perks and rewards average Americans can really enjoy. The additional perk of $.25 off of each gallon of fuel purchased at Kroger Fuel Centers after redeeming 100 fuel points is another perk that might not sound impressive but can help commuters save money over time.