Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 9th, 2022
QFC REWARDS World Mastercard®
QFC REWARDS World Mastercard®
Save Up to 25 Cents Per Gallon of Fuel
- Regular Purchase APR 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 30.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Get an additional 25 cents off per gallon for one year at Kroger Family of Companies Fuel Centers when you redeem 100 fuel Rewards Points
- 5% cash back on mobile wallet purchases for the first $3,000, then 1% thereafter
- 2% Cash back Inside of our Stores
- 1% Cash back Outside of our Stores
- Regular Purchase APR: 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.74% to 30.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 30.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $41
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $41
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The QFC REWARDS World Mastercard offers shoppers unlimited rewards at QFC and all Kroger family of companies. Rewards points can be redeemed for free groceries and fuel. The QFC REWARDS World Mastercard is a great tool for everyday purchases at Kroger, QFC, or other affiliated brands.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Live in the Pacific Northwest and frequently shop with QFC
- Want to enjoy $.25 per gallon off of gas for an entire year
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee or foreign transaction fees
- Want a grocery rewards card that is useful worldwide
QFC REWARDS World Mastercard Review
Grocery shopping is something almost everyone does, and with the QFC REWARDS World Mastercard, shoppers can earn rewards points towards free groceries and fuel. The card
earns an impressive 5% cash back on the on mobile wallet purchases for the first $3,000, then 1% thereafter. In addition, cardholders earn 2% back in-store at any of Kroger’s Family of Brands and 1% back everywhere else.
One of the downsides of the QFC REWARDS World Mastercard (and all Kroger and U.S. Bank cobranded credit cards) is that additional cash back cannot be earned on fuel purchases. Fortunately, points can be redeemed towards fuel, with a special bonus of an additional 25 cents off per gallon for an entire year when redeeming 100 points at participating Kroger Fuel Centers.
As the QFC rewards Card is a full-blooded World Mastercard product, holders can rest assured that all of their purchases are backed not only by the purchasing power of MasterCard, but that they are also protected from liability, fraud, and if they should find a product they purchased cheaper elsewhere. The card further benefits from no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, and a typical competitive APR on purchases and balance transfers.
Should You Apply for the QFC REWARDS World Mastercard?
Kroger is a brand name that is recognized from coast-to-coast thanks to the huge family of companies under its umbrella – including QFC. While the QFC brand may focus on the core cities and towns of the Pacific Northwest, the QFC REWARDS Mastercard is a useful tool no matter where it goes.
Not only does the card earn impressive rewards for all QFC purchases, but these rewards can also be earned at any Kroger brand supermarket across the United States. While fuel purchases can’t earn points, the points you do earn are applicable towards fuel savings, thanks to a valuable 25 cents off per gallon offer – good for an entire year!