Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card
Earn a $300 Statement Credit After Spending $3,000 in the First 90 Days
- Regular Purchase APR 10.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 16.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for six months
- $300 statement credit after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three motnhs
- National Bank of Arizona's lowest rate
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 16.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ - Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 - See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry - Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 - See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels - Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 - See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite - Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 - See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The National Bank of Arizona, AmaZing Rate® for Business Card offers companies an exceptional APR every day and no annual fee. The card also benefits from 0% intro APR for the first six months.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Plan to use their card to invest in their business
- Want a card that allows them to carry a balance every day
- Plan to spend at least $3,000 within the first 90 days
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Review
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card gives companies the purchasing power they want and the balance carrying potential they need – all in one quality package.
No Interest for The First Six Months
A low rate card usually comes with an introductory interest-free period. That’s certainly the case with eh The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card. The card benefits from 0% intro APR for six months on balance transfers and purchases. Six months isn’t the ideal length of time for an introductory 0% APR period, but it isn’t anything to scoff at either. Those six months are enough time for a company to finance significant purchases. Using the intro period to invest in infrastructure or technology and pay that cost over the next half-year provides the onus for businesses to make the best use of the card’s impressive APR.
An impressive Everyday APR
What is that excellent APR? That rate is a fixed rate, currently set at prime + 6.99%. That rate is almost 4% lower than the national average low for a business credit card. There are plenty of low rate business cards on the market, many of which offer low-end APR close to the NB | AZ Card. Those cards, however, feature a variable APR. This means that only companies with the very best credit scores have access to those exceptional rates. With the NB | AZ AmaZing Rate Card, however, everyone gets the same rate.
Perfect for Carrying Balances
The interest rate with the card applies to both purchases and balance transfers. This means that the card is a great tool for companies planning on carrying a balance. This, of course, is a vital part of many companies, given the need for available cash flow. Given the scenario above, a company can invest heavily in their infrastructure and pay down that balance significantly over the first six months. They can then pay down the remaining balance over time with the typical APR, thanks to the lower-than-average rate.
Statement Credit Bonus
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card also comes with a nice little statement bonus. New accounts receive a $300 credit after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days. A $3,000 spend is modest, given the purchasing power of the card. This spending equates to virtually $1,000 per month. The 0% intro APR spending plan previously outlined more than covers for this statement spending bonus. For that, accounts earn 10% cash back. The $300 reward applies only as a statement credit. NB | AZ credits this to the account within one to two months.
Other Card Features
Beyond the great APR and introductory offers, the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card comes with a slew of other features. Chief among these are the usual Visa protections and benefits. Companies can expect Zero Fraud Liability coverage plus emergency card replacement and cash disbursement. They also receive Visa Concierge, travel accident insurance, and travel emergency assistance. NB | AZ also allows companies to issue additional employee cards and customize them for greater security. Through myPHOTOcard®, businesses can add photo identification to each card. While this incurs an additional cost after the first card, it provides an extra layer of security, keeping their accounts safe from theft.
Should You Apply for the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card?
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card is an impressive card for companies that place a premium on a great APR. That rate is among the lowest in the nation. The fact that the rate is fixed further bolsters the card, as many others offer exceptional rates only for the very best credit scores. The 0% intro APR for six months is shorter than average, which is disappointing. Other cards, notably the BMO Harris Business Platinum and the U.S. Bank Business Platinum, offer 12 months of 0% intro APR. Those cards, however, have variable APR after the interest-free period ends. This means the cards are more challenging to live with than the NB | AZ Amazing Rate. This is especially true for companies that don’t have the perfect credit score.
The signup bonus of a $300 statement credit isn’t going to turn many heads, but it’s an easily achievable goal. A $1,000 spend for each of the first three months is doable. That, plus the intro APR offer almost dare companies to invest in themselves, which is never a bad thing. Overall, the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Rate® for Business Card gives Arizona companies everything they need to thrive in today’s business environment – all for no annual fee. For Arizona businesses on the lookout for their next card, this is one to consider closely.