Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on April 5th, 2021
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card
Earn 70,000 Bonus Miles
- Earn up to 2 Miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta, 2X on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. purchases for advertising in select media, on every dollar spent on eligible U.S. shipping purchases, on every eligible dollar spent on dining at restaurants
- Earn 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases
- First Checked Bag Free + Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding
- Take $100 off your next Delta flight - after you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you will earn a $100 Delta Flight Credit to use toward future travel
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel overseas
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.74% to 24.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first year. After that, $99
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- 33% off a monthly subscription - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- 50% off for up to 12 months - Offer Expires on January 03, 2022 - See Details
- Spend $125 or more, get $25 back. Up to 2 times (total of $50). - Offer Expires on May 07, 2021 - See Details
- Spend $25 or more, get $5 back - Offer Expires on May 07, 2021 - See Details
- Spend $100 or more, get $30 back - Offer Expires on June 20, 2021 - See Details
- Spend $150 or more, get $30 back - Offer Expires on April 29, 2021 - See Details
- Spend $50 or more, get $10 back - Offer Expires on May 01, 2021 - See Details
- Spend $250 or more, get $50 back - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Spend $75 or more, get $15 back - Offer Expires on May 09, 2021 - See Details
- Spend $100 or more, get $25 back - Offer Expires on May 01, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
Featuring a sizable introductory bonus and convenient perks that frequent travelers adore like priority boarding and a free first checked bag, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card is a reliable travel partner for loyal Delta flyers.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are interested in earning 2X miles on dining
- Want to earn 5X miles on Delta purchases
- Want to earn enhanced rewards for purchases in advertising and U.S. shipping
- Want to earn 70,000 bonus miles for making $2,000 in purchases in the first three months of card ownership
- Don’t want to pay foreign transaction fees while you travel with your airline rewards card
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card Review
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card draws you in with the ability to earn impressive bonus miles and a modest $99 annual fee, which Delta and Amex waive for the first year.
The card also offers the same yearly bonus as the personal version of the Gold SkyMiles Card. Businesses that make $10,000 in purchases during the calendar year receive a $100 statement credit. While this isn’t exceptionally valuable, it is a nice bonus for those who plan to use the Gold Card extensively. – something many companies will likely do.
How to Earn SkyMiles
The Gold Card features a huge 5X miles per dollar on every eligible purchase with Delta. The card also offers miles on the types of purchases many businesses spend on frequently. The card earns 2X miles on the following business-centric categories:
- Advertising in select media
- Eligible U.S. shipping
- Dining at restaurants
All other purchases earn 1X miles, with no cap on the total number of miles a company receives. Best of all, SkyMiles never expire so that companies can accumulate an impressive haul on their advertising and shipping costs. Miles are applicable towards flights, seat upgrades, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards, and much more.
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card enjoys the same travel perks as the personal card. Cardholders enjoy priority boarding on Delta flights, as well as one free checked bag on Delta flights. Holders also save 20% on in-flight purchases. The card also boasts no foreign transaction fee, making it a decent option for companies that send their employees abroad on business.
If you’re a regular flyer, then you already know how enticing access to the Delta Sky Club® lounges (granted at a discounted rate for Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card members) can be. Cardholders can also earn up to $110 in dining statement credits in portions of $10 per month.
Other features businesses can expect include:
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Global Assist Hotline
- Extended Warranty protection
- Purchase protection
- Expense management tools to track spending
For more information on the Delta SkyMiles loyalty program, check out:
Should You Apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card?
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card offers good for companies that want a travel credit card that rewards them for their usual expenses. Getting 2X miles on advertising and shipping will be of great interest to many businesses, as will the 40,000 bonus SkyMiles.
The business-centric perks with the card don’t extend much beyond the 2X miles on select categories. Still, the addition of expense management tools is something that adds value. Fortunately, the travel perks more than compensate and will provide some comfort to weary employees on business travels.