- Quarterly FICO® score is provided free of charge with monthly billing statement
- Ideal for consumers with less than perfect credit
- Free online account access
- Forget about late fees by enrolling in PREMIER Auto Pay
- Regular Purchase APR: 36%
- Cash Advance APR: 36%
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $8 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $75-$125 the first year, depending on credit limit. After that, $45 to $49 depending on credit limit
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
At a Glance
Ideal for individuals developing good credit borrowing habits, the First PREMIER® Bank Credit is worth considering if you’re planning on keeping your purchases small and your payments on time. Understanding credit scores can be tricky. Fortunately, there are practical steps that can be taken when trying to improve your credit score – and the First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card is a great place to start.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have less than perfect credit
- Want to build your credit and monitor its progress
First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card Review
The First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card can be a worthwhile acquisition for customers aiming to fortify their credit scores. While the card’s credit limit is strict, and its APR high, these factors are an effective way to budget wisely and keep balances low – thereby showing financial responsibility and improving credit standing. In addition to the convenience of a traditional credit card, the 1st Premier Bank credit card also provides free quarterly FICO score reports so cardholders can monitor the health of their credit. In addition, First PREMIER® grants users online access to their account so they can review it on desktop or mobile devices. Plus, they can enroll in automatic payments and have one less monthly bill to manually tend to.
Related Article: What Are the Easiest Credit Cards for Bad Credit to Get?
For more information on establishing credit and credit cards, visit our Comprehensive Credit Cards for Bad Credit Reference Page, featuring the best current credit card offers, detailed advice, and tips to help you build your credit history.