Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on April 26th, 2022
Cabela’s CLUB® Card
- Regular Purchase APR 9.99% for purchases at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s,15.49%, 18.49% or 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.49%, 18.49% or 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Earn 2% back in CLUB Points on all purchases at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops
- Earn 1% back in CLUB Points on all other purchases where Mastercard is accepted
- No annual fee
- Earn points toward free gear and get access to member-only CLUB events
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.99% for purchases at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s,15.49%, 18.49% or 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.49%, 18.49% or 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount for transfers posted at a promotional APR. None for balances transferred at the standard APR
- Cash Advance APR: 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
An excellent card for the outdoor lovers, Cabela’s CLUB® Card members can enjoy the best of both worlds and earn up to 5% back on purchases from both Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops – redeemable in-store or online at either retailer.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a card with no annual fee
- Frequently participate in outdoor recreational activities
- Are looking to purchase a big-ticket recreational items
Cabela’s CLUB® Card Review
A must-have card for the avid huntsman or gun enthusiast, Cabela’s CLUB Card makes it easy for loyal customers to earn points towards future purchases. Classic tier members will earn 2% on all Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shop purchases, Silver level memberships will get 3%, and the ultimate Black tier will score cardholders an impressive 5%.
The card has no annual fee regardless of CLUB membership tier and provides cardholders with exclusive access signature outdoor adventures, member-only deals, and a special low APR for all Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops purchases. Cabela’s is offering a bonus of up to $60 in CLUB points upon approval and an extra $30 worth of points after making 5 purchases within the first 30 days.
Earning & Redeeming Cabela’s CLUB Points
The highest tier of the Cabela’s CLUB Credit Card puts it on par with some of the best retail rewards cards out there – but even if you don’t find yourself hitting the $25,000 spending minimum for the premium Black card, you’ll still find yourself with everything to gain and nothing to lose. Club members at the Classic level will earn 2% back on purchases without any spending requirement (you’ll automatically be bumped up to Silver when your spending reaches $10,000). With no annual fee, no cap on potential earnings and points that never expire, the Cabela’s credit score is well suited for the wallet of the outdoors enthusiast who buys gear even just a few times a year.
Earning and redeeming points is very straightforward. Any purchases made at Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops or their restaurants or lodges and Cenex® convenience stores will earn you 2, 3, or 5 rewards points for every dollar spent. Every 100 points is worth $1 and can be applied both in-store and online for savings of your final purchase price. Whether you’re saving for a big-ticket item or find yourself needing an accessory from time to time, the combined earning and redemption options of both retailers make it easy for cardholders to maximize the value from this niche card.
To redeem points, simply visit cabelasclubvisa.com and log in. Then check the points total on your Cabela’s credit card. You can also use the Cabelas site to pay a bill.
Should You Apply for the Cabela’s CLUB Card?
Shopping for outdoors supplies can be pricey. Fortunately, the Cabela’s CLUB Capital One Mastercard helps offset those costs with purchases at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops across the U.S.
Overall, Cabela’s CLUB Visa Card has particular rewards that will only benefit is to customers of Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shops. With only 1% back on all other purchases and no option to redeem points for cash, the Cabela’s CLUB® Card is a solid option as a retail credit card but not one for everyday use. You’ll find this card brings the best value to individuals who already have a well-rounded credit card and frequently partake in outdoor activities.
The information related to Citi Custom Cash Card has been collected by BestCards.com and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service.