Last updated on February 23rd, 2023
- 34.99%* Regular Purchase APR
- 34.99%* Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
Revvi is a full-fledged Visa® credit card that can help you improve your credit score with on-time payments and responsible use. The Revvi Card features a quick and easy application and doesn’t require perfect credit. Not only that, but Revvi also offers 1% Cash Back Rewards^^ with on-time payments. The card also features an initial credit line of $300, with the chance of a credit limit increase after year one.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Revvi active cardholders get exclusive access to free Credit Monitoring powered by TransUnion!
- Earn 1% cash back rewards^^ on payments made to your Revvi Credit Card
- Fast and easy application; response provided in seconds
- $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Build your credit score with on-time payments and keeping your balance below the credit limit
- Opportunity to request credit limit increase after twelve months, fee applies
- Checking account required
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
- Manageable monthly payments
- Perfect credit not required
- Easy-to-use mobile app for management on the go!
- *See rates, fees, costs & limitations, and rewards for complete offer and Revvi Rewards details^^
- Regular Purchase APR: 34.99%*
- Cash Advance APR: 34.99%*
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: See Terms
- Annual Fee: $75 1st year, $48 after*
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: See Terms
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: See Terms
- You want to improve your credit score by making on-time payments and keeping credit use low
- You want Visa® protections, like Zero Fraud Liability coverage
- You're seeking manageable monthly payments
- You want to earn 1% Cash Back Rewards^^, on payments made to the card
Revvi CardTerms & Conditions
Revvi Card Review
The Revvi Card is an unsecured Visa® that provides a great platform for repairing credit – or building a positive history. The card provides an initial credit line of $300, the features of a full-fledged Visa® (including acceptance by nearly all merchants in the United States), and an excellent platform for improving credit.
Earn 1% Cash Back on Purchases
The Revvi Card also earns 1% Cash Back Rewards^^ on purchases when paying the card’s minimum balance due every month. Earning 1% cash back while building credit is an excellent feature, making Revvi a solid option for anyone seeking to boost their score and get rewarded at the same time.
Cash back rewards apply towards statement credits to help pay down Revvi Card balances. There is no limit to the total rewards a cardholder can earn.
Credit Limit Increases
The Revvi Visa® credit card comes with an initial credit line of $300 (subject to credit approval). While this credit line isn’t exceptional, Revvi does review cardholder accounts as early as 12 months after opening. Suppose your credit score has improved, and Revvi sees an opportunity. In that case, you might receive a credit limit increase (subject to an additional credit increase fee of 20% of any increase.
Building Credit with Revvi
So, how can you increase your chances of a credit limit increase with Revvi? Well, by building your credit score.
Improving your credit score takes time and effort. This effort involves making smart financial decisions, such as keeping credit utilization low and paying your bills on time every month. A card like the Revvi Card is part of this process and can spearhead a brighter financial future.
Cards like the Revvi Visa® provide access to unsecured credit for people with less than perfect credit. This greater application acceptance helps those with bad credit gain the credit they need without the security deposit requirement of secured credit cards.
Credit use and payment history account for over two-thirds of a person’s FICO credit score – meaning they are the two most significant factors in raising your credit score. Making on-time payments and keeping credit use low with the Revvi Card are essential parts of the credit journey. And since Revvi Card reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), hard work can pay off.
Credit Repair Comparison
How does the Revvi Card stack up to its competitors? Here are some quick comparisons:
Reflex Platinum Mastercard®
How to Apply for Revvi Card
Like other credit cards for bad credit, the Revvi Card features a quick and easy application process. Revvi features a quick application form on their secure site, with a credit decision in as little as a few seconds.
You’ll need the following personal information to apply:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Legal Address
- Social Security Number or EIN tax ID
However, keep in mind that Revvi requires a checking account to apply to help verify both your identity and finances. This requirement also provides greater credit access to those who might otherwise face rejection for a credit card.
Once approved, successful applicants must pay an $89 program fee to open their account. This fee is in addition to the $75 annual fee (to $48 after year one.
Revvi Card FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions (and answers) regarding the Revvi Card Visa credit card:
- Yes, in both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. The Revvi app is for Revvi cardholders to allow for a quick, easy way to manage their credit card account and their Revvi Rewards on the go.
- Revvi is issued by MRV Banks.
- The Revvi Card Visa is currently available to applicants in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
Revvi Card Ratings
How does the Revvi Visa stack up? Here are a selection of expert reviews for the card:
Should You Apply for the Revvi Card?
There are plenty of unsecured credit cards for bad credit on the market, so should you consider the Revvi Visa®? Thanks to its checking account requirement, the card offers greater acceptance odds than many credit cards. Additionally, the card regularly reports to the major credit bureaus – many competitors only report to one bureau, while others only report semi-regularly.
The major drawbacks to the Revvi Card are the high fees it charges. Chief among those fees is the purchase APR in the mid-30s – one of the highest on the market. Still, if you plan on paying your balance in full, this interest rate won’t cause any problems. And, why wouldn’t you want to pay in full if you are looking for a credit repair credit card?
^^See Revvi Rewards Program Terms & Conditions for details.