Wyndham Rewards® is the hotel rewards program from Wyndham Hotels. This loyalty program rewards customers who love to stay at Wyndham Hotels properties across the globe, awarding bonus points that can be redeemed for free or discounted stays, merchandise, tours and excursions, and much more.
What Hotels Are in the Wyndham Portfolio?
Wyndham prides itself on its service, and with a plethora of prolific properties across the country, Wyndham’s site says, “Chances are, you’re about 10 minutes from a hotel by Wyndham.” Take your pick from more than 9,000 properties across twenty brands in more than eighty countries:
|AmericInn® by Wyndham
|Ramada® by Wyndham
|Super 8 by Wyndham
|Hawthorn® Suites by Wyndham
|TRYP by Wyndham
|Wingate® by Wyndham
|Baymont® by Wyndham
|Howard Johnson® by Wyndham
|Dazzler by Wyndham
|Trademark Collection by Wyndham
|La Quinta® by Wyndham
|Travelodge by Wyndham
|Esplendor by Wyndham
|Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham
|Days Inn® by Wyndham
|Microtel by Wyndham
How to Earn Points with Wyndham Rewards
Hotels offer the easiest method of earning Wyndham Rewards points. Members earn points for hotel stays at both Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, as well as at over 30 Caesars Casino destinations and Wyndham Vacation Clubs. The number of points members earn will vary based on the membership tier status they hold. The points-earning potential for Wyndham Rewards account members breaks down as follows:
- Blue: 10X per dollar spent with the brand
- Gold: 11X per dollar spent with the brand
- Platinum: 11.5X per dollar spent with the brand
- Diamond: 12X per dollar spent with the brand
Other Ways to Earn Points
Car Rentals: Earn up to 100 points per day (to a maximum of 500 points per rental) with Avis and Budget. Members also receive a discount of up to 30% on qualifying rentals.
- Marathon: Earn select points per gallon of gas at participating Marathon gas stations through Wyndham’s MakeItCount program.
- Experiences: Earn points on travel and experience packages booked through the Wyndham Experiences portal.
- Frequent Flyer Miles: Members have the option of earning miles in place of points.
- ShopAndEarn: Members earn points for purchases with thousands of famous names through Wyndham’s ShopAndEarn portal.
- DoorDash: Earn points for every DoorDash order.
What Are Wyndham Rewards Points Worth?
|Best Western Rewards
|Sonesta Travel Pass
|World of Hyatt
How to Redeem Points with Wyndham Rewards
Redeeming points for free night stays at eligible Wyndham hotels offers members the best value-for-money in the Rewards program. Reward nights rates vary depending on the category of the property, the date of the proposed booking, and the location of the hotel. Free nights in the Wyndham Rewards program fall under three categories: go free, go fast, and go get ’em.
- go free: go free allows hotel rewards program members to redeem between 7,500 and 30,000 points for free nights at participating hotels or 15,000 to 30,000 points on bedrooms at participating club resort properties.
- go fast: go fast allows members to use points to book discounted nights for between 1,500 and 6,000 points per bedroom.
- go get ’em: With go get ’em, members earn 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points for every qualified stay, whichever is more.
Transfer points to travel partners
Points transfer to more than a dozen airline and travel partners, including:
|Amtrak Guest Rewards
|Frontier Airlines FRONTIER Miles
|American Airlines AAdvantage
|Air Canada Aeroplan
|Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles
|Fortune Wings Club
|United Airlines (MileagePlus)
|Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
Other ways to redeem
- CentsOff: Points earned apply to Marathon Gas fuel discounts.
- Gift Cards: Points are applicable towards gift cards from over 100 brands, including Dave & Busters, Bath & Body Works, Landry’s, and more.
- Tours & Activities: Redeem points on travel and experience packages booked through the Wyndham Experiences
- Shopping: Points are redeemable towards merchandise through the Wyndham’s ShopAndEarn portal.
- Donations: Points can be donated to more than a dozen charitable organizations, including Save the Children, Jack & Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation, Operation Homefront, the YMCA, and more.
Wyndham Rewards Membership Tiers
Here is a detailed breakdown of the various tiers in the Wyndham Rewards program, their benefits, and more:
|go free® & go fast® award nights
|Dedicated customer services
|Caesars Rewards status match
|Car rental upgrades
|Give Gold status
Blue is the base tier in the rewards program. Members can expect:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollover nights never expire
Gold is the next tier in the Wyndham Rewards program. Gold tier requires five nights per year.
Gold members can expect the following perks, in addition to what Blue provides:
- Dedicated membership services
- Preferred room choice
- Accelerated points-earning
- Late check-out
Platinum is the next tier in the hotel rewards program, requiring 15 nights per year. Platinum members can expect the following additional benefits:
- Early check-in
- Avis and Budget car rental upgrades
- Caesars Rewards membership match
Diamond is the premier tier in the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program. Diamond offers the pinnacle of rewards and benefits, with Diamond members enjoying perks including:
- Suite upgrades
- Welcome amenities at check-in
- Complimentary Gold status to a friend or family member
Current Wyndham Credit Cards
Check out more
Travel Rewards Credit Cards
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.